[Feb 20, 2019] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

started already?? 20 chars

Soon … in 1 hour i suppose

It’s up now!

You may have to force quit and reopen to see it…I had to anyway.

2 Likes

Quest is up now!! :grin:

1 Like

My team last time:

Since then I’ve leveled both Colen and Sumitomo to 3-60.

I think I’m going to give Sumitomo a try this time in place of Gato. It’ll be a fun chance to use him, I haven’t had much reason to yet.

3 Likes

Here’s what I used last time, and I’ll just use the same again.

2 Likes

I can see why. :wink:

1 Like

Rolling these punks with:

2 Likes

I’m having some Panther and Magni envy. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I replaced my 1/1 Hu Tao with my grimm this time. I forgot he needed some love for this!!!
But, i just ascended Onatel to last tier. So, i guess no other holy is gonna see any love yet!
Oh well, beat the first 2 stages easily. Gonna still hold off on the last. All my hams are to upping my heroes right now. Eventually I’ll have a ham surplus and research some better battle items in my 20 level forge!

3 Likes

Congrats on beating the first 2 stages, and I wish you much ham and many feeders. :wink:

1 Like

Pulled them same time in the last Guardians event. It put a smile on my dial all day.

1 Like

I forgot we had trials today. Already spend most of my energy to filll my monster chest, now I have to wait.

Should be easy to beat this time round, my BT is already on his 6th Talent thanks to a lucky elemental chest.

It’s also my strongest team in all trials

3 Likes

I am using boldtusk, grimm, gormek, little john and azlar, same as last time. Needed no items, is maybe the easiest trial with the firepower available :wink:

3 Likes

I was thinking the trial started tomorrow, and just finished burning my WE for the night. I suppose I’m gonna have to pop a flask…

3 Likes

Nice team! I’m an hour short on WE for finishing, so probably going to have to wait for later to do the last stage, personally.

I do have 42 WE flasks still, but I’m hoarding…

2 Likes

I will have to do with this bunch of merry men and 1 woman.

Also a reminder to start to level Gormek again… Still needs some love and attention.
For me this is one the better teams I can gather in the emblem trails.

No items needed at all to finish with below team.

2 Likes

Oh, my… I truly admire your self-control. My WE flasks never last more than a couple days. Let the energies refill on their own and just finish the trial tomorrow? Madness!

1 Like

Grimm, Grimm situation.

2 Likes