🔵 [Feb 2, 2020] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My team from November, where Justice killed Cyprian and killed herself…in December, I used the same team, but didn’t participate in the thread. So this was my last team as well:

I decided it’s time for a change, 'cause I nuked the bosses too much and I wanted to step back from excessive item usage :smiley:

Today my line-up was the following and it worked very well - used much healing, okay…and some arrows.

I COULD bring a really heavy yellow stack, but I thought, that wouldn’t be the smartest decision against those yellow bosses. So I stacked up blue a bit. Wilbur is a must have for suvivability without healer, even if he and Cyp don’t pair well together, but for this trials it’s good enough.

Paladin emblems are stored, they were at ZERO after embleming Richard to +5. Thinking about Richard vs Falcon, Falcon is in my heavy mono stack and there are 2 more Falcons waiting to be maxed…
Monk emblems are also stored for Drake, 49 in stock now. Thinking about Drake vs Wilbur, but Drake will stay in my def…
Trainer will go to Vivica.

6 Likes