🎭 [Feb 17, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

all in to get rigard only… :frowning:

Does anyone have a list of updated bosses?

it’s the same as last time im pretty sure (Same event intro scene)

Well, bane was first for me, visual guide and list says it’s Tyrum.

1 Like

Post the results! LOLOLOLOL.

rigard is great… I just got a dupe tibs, gunnar and useless tyrum :frowning:

Congrats on tibs. If he came my way, i would be ok with this summon and stop getting sad over no vivica or lianna. no joking, i would still want them bad

Ey Ebo. I got dupes - Gunnar, Hawkmoon, and Li Xiu from 15 keys.

gunnar, briennex2, bane and tyrum. only compensation is rigard. he is basically a 5* hero

Gunnar, Hawkmoon, Tyrum. I hate this game!

Hmmmm. @yelnats_24 had me thinking that it might not be a bad idea to wait until the March Masquerade to maybe try for Telluria in a Costume pull.

2 Likes

tiburtus and li xiu, i can call it a day now. i will never get to pull a 5* costume

From my 18k Gems & 20 keys. Highlighted in Green are the new costumes.

Keys:
Bane
Gunnar
Brienne
Quintus

10x Pulls:
1 - Hawkmoon, Bane, Tyrum, Brienne, Bane, Tyrum, Boldtusk, Gunnar, Bane
2 - Sonya, Bane, Bane, Brienne, Hawkmoon, Brienne, Tyrum, Tyrum, Gunnar, Boldtusk
3 - Brienne, Bane, Gunnar, Hawkmoon, Sonya, Gunnar, Brienne, Melendor, Gunnar, Rigard
4 - Bane, Tyrum, Brienne, Rigard, Skittleskull, Tyrum, Bane, Bane, Tiburtus, Sonya
5 - Brienne, Hawkmoon, Gunnar, Tyrum, Li Xiu, Melendor, Gunnar, Brienne, Hawkmoon, Elena
6 - Melendor, Gunnar, Bane, Boldtusk, Brienne, Gunnar, Hawkmoon, Richard, Hawkmoon, Hawkmoon

Last ditch single gem pull:
Lianna

So still no vivica, the one hero I really really wanted… Oh well, guess it’s not to be & that I’ll never be getting Vivica :cry:

But in other news, My spending is now cut off…

Officially going from P2P to C2P/VC2P… No more gem purchases or Ascension Mat purchases. Only maybe purchasing VIP when it expires (in 70 odd days) and the PoV pass if I get to Node 50 each time.

Edit:
of the 5* costumes pulled, I have Elena & Lianna at max so will be working on those costumes ASAP. Haven’t started on a Richard or Quintus at all.

12 Likes

I had 19 keys saved, did a quest stage to get the 20th, and bought all of the offers on stock. Filled out my 3* collection and am now pulling dupes, and got a warm cloak off the ascension chest, buuuuut…

I really can’t be unhappy about that, especially since I now have 3 of those pretty girls (one from the costume pull obviously). I ought to quit while I’m ahead and bid lingerie Vivica farewell.

Not bad for effectively a 10 pull. Whelp, back to regression to the mean for me. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

(I really need Joon more than her anyway)

Edit: final single pull with quest keys. XD

6 Likes

Man, that really sucks. Thanks for posting the details!

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t great… But it did push me over the edge to go C2P/ VC2P

2 Likes

I got Quintus (new), Tiburtus (new), Melendor (new, yay!), Gunnar (new), Bane, Brienne (x2), Hawkmoon, Li Xiu and Rigard from a 10-pull, looking for Vivica. I already have 1 each of Bane, Li Xiu, Rigard and Hawkmoon’s costumes levelled.

2 Likes

congrats on tibs and melendor, they both kick ■■■

So…i must be really lucky today. First i summon using my main account…and got February HOTM…Jean Francois…then i login to my second account…and wow…i got Jean Francois again…all only cost 5 keys / account…i must say…i really love Custome Event now. The chance for got HOTM on each account at almost same time is very low…but today must be my lucky day.

11 Likes

Final encounters, in order of their appearance:

1. Tyrum
  2. Boldtusk and Skittle
  3. Isarina and Elena
  4. BT, Bane and Skittle.
  5. Bane, Vivica and Skittle
  6. Isarina, Elena and Vivica

I am not gonna continue. Today I pulled Hawkmoon (nay) and Lianna (yay). Now I have two A+ greens :slight_smile:

2 Likes