[SOLVED] Featured Alliance Message Disappears / Doesn’t Save / Not Saving [MASTER]

I updated to V20 a few hours ago and set the new “Featured Message” and clicked “save”.
Unfortunately it is not saving, I’ve tried several times, but after a few minutes the message disappears and the “edit box” is blank again.

Same here, deletes after 30 secs approx

1 Like

Add me to the list. I am the only one in alliance tuning v20

1 Like

We can see our own featured messages but no one else can.

3 Likes

This is a new feature in the version 20 and if you are playing in the old version, you will not be able to use or see the featured message function. We are currently working hard to rollout the update as soon as possible for all players in the coming days, so this issue should resolve itself once you have been able to update your game.

7 Likes

I am on the new version and I create a message, it hangs around until i go into global, once i do that and come back its gone?

2 Likes

I wrote message and save it but whem I’m close and open game message disapear. Maybe its untill v20 came for everybody.
Someone with v20 have the same problem?

3 Likes

I have the same problem.

1 Like

@zephyr1 can you close this topic?
[SOLVED] Featured Alliance Message Disappears / Doesn’t Save / Not Saving [MASTER] - #11 by Malgar
This one is with Petri answer

2 Likes

All set, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could someone post a screenshot of where the banner is supposed to display? I posted a message to my alliance as soon as I got the update so they would see it as soon as they get it, but I don’t see my message anywhere, so I don’t know if it didn’t save or if I just don’t know where to look. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

People in my alliance didn’t see my message… they are after update v20… something works wrong

2 Likes

Yes, same issue, even people with update done cannot see it.

2 Likes

Same here. I updated, posted, saved, went into chat, and couldn’t see it. I got the system message that I had updated it, but it didn’t show up anywhere. Not in chat, not on the alliance page, nothing. When I went back into settings, it was blank again

3 Likes

@zephyr1 @Petri It sounds like there is a real bug happening for some people, getting muddled with normal confusion from others.

Fwi, I have the update now and this feature seems to be working as intended.

2 Likes

@Petri Here are some screenshots. I went in and set the alliance message and saved it

This is what chat looked like immediately after

Then I went and did a raid and came back to chat

As you can see, the message disappeared

10 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots so I can see how this is intended to display. Bonus points for the clever Frozen reference.

Most of my alliance has updated, they can see in system notes where I had set a featured message, pertaining to another bug this update caused. No one is able to see the message however, and when I went into settings, the message had disappeared.

I updated and have set the message several times. I don’t see it in chat with this account. I logout and check with my alt and there’s nothing(both are v20). When I go back to main the message is gone from setting. The stems message says I changed the featured message but it never pops up.

Using v20 and it keeps disappearing.

1 Like