"Favorite troops" lock

Just spent 6 million food on troops to celebrate this feature.

5 Likes

This can be merged with "Favorite troops" lock

Like the topic says. Favourite lock for troops.

Would be nice to have. So you dont accidentally use someone you have plans for as food! :slight_smile:

Cheers

7 Likes

As a workaround, if you have unused team slots (in team 2 or 3) you can equip them there to prevent them from being used. This is what I did for heroes before they introduced the favorite. But I agree that this idea for troops is helpful as well.

5 Likes

Good tip! Its the work around I currently use :slight_smile:

Yep - I’ve needed this for a while. Too easy to accidentally recycle a troop you’re saving/building for a hero slot you intend to fill.

Simple request that would go a long way preventing people from making mistakes. With how many troops it’s good to have at hand (at least 2 per color often per level) it can get a little messy.

Locking a favorited troop and showing a small indicator on which ones are locked (color of the frame, symbol, anything) would be nice.

2 Likes

Thumbs up.

Oh, and when we change the team doesn’t suppose to switch automatically with the best troop with the new version as Penari proposed?

2 Likes

Yes… Support auto select best as well.

Something like… Check if the hero concerned is in another team and select the same troop if so, otherwise select strongest that is not already used.

1 Like

Just letting you know that we are hoping to introduce this in the near future (most likely in the next update - stay tuned)! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Fantastic news! :tada:

Woohoo! :sparkler:
Thanks for the update, Petri.

I love the Favorite feature in the heroes section, but there is no way to Mark a troop as a favorite so that we don’t accidentally feed a high level troop to another one. I can only out so many in a team, which does stop them from getting eaten. I would like to mark some as “Do Not Eat”.

Thank You!

8 Likes

It’s been suggested before. I liked it before. I like that it’s being suggested again.
It’s a no-brainer… would love them to implement.

4 Likes

Do you get a warning if you try to feed a leveled troop? That would be a decent idea too.

1 Like

You get a warning on 3 and 4* troops dont know about levelled

Merged several threads.

See here for instructions on favoriting Troops:

"Favorite troops" lock - #9 by Rook

feature is now in game