Favorite or best raid tournament

I’m wondering what everyone’s favorite and best raid tournament. I’m sure everyone does better in certain ones over others. I personally love the 3* rush attack with all colors or no reds. I like to use them slow AoEs with Shrubbear. This last one we had with Buff Boost and no green was pretty good for me as well, since I have nicely leveled 4* blues.

MODIFIER

• Buff Booster
  • Rush Attack
  • Bloody Battle

0 voters

ELEMENT RESTRICTION

• No Fire
  • No Ice
  • No Nature
  • No Holy
  • No Dark
  • All Elements Allowed

0 voters

RARITY REQUIREMENT

• Legendary
  • Epic
  • Rare

0 voters

4 Likes

Just voted on the rarity requirement. Voted rare because my roster is short on the 4 and 5 stars to be really competitive in those. Didn’t vote the other categories because what I really like about the raid tournies is the variety. This would probably not be popular with most but I actually wish they would come up with more.

2 Likes

I’ve quite enjoyed the tournaments, not just for something different but also cause it helps filling my raid chest!!

I love the Rare tournaments the most cause it makes me use the heroes who have virtually no other use anymore

Rush attacks are also fun cause it makes some of the less popular heroes come to the fore-front!

Voted for “no element restriction” but that’s mainly cause there was no “Don’t care” option lol…

2 Likes

favorites:

• rush attack
  • all colors
  • tier doesn’t matter

dislikes:

• bloody battle
  • nature restriction
  • feeder wars (canceled)

wishes:

• tier mix
  • no talent
  • single gender
3 Likes

All elements Rare Hero Tournaments Rush Attack are my faves.

With this team, I always finish Top 1% through the end of the week with no gem continues. That doesn’t happen a lot with me.

Edit: Changed photo to reflect Troop requirement for a Rare Hero Tournament.

2 Likes