Favorite Hero Combos

main attack team:

Ariel/Seshat/Kingston/Aeron/Evelyn

usually raid up to 2700-2800 have made a few 2900ish pushes with this team.

good hero combos:

Arthur/Magni
Freida/Richard or Lepus
Evelyn/Kinston or lianna
Panther/most attacking purple hero
Wu/Wilbur

many others but like to use fast hero to kill tank and ghost as soon as possible to maintain/gain advantage

I’ve been having a lot of fun with Joon + Inari. Joon’s blind and Inari’s dodge make it so difficult for the enemy to land a hit. For even more fun, I brought Kiril and Aegir along; so even if the hit did land…

I tried them against an opponent with a Kunchen tank and a Ranvir wing. Hilarity ensued. Thanks for the defense drop, Kunch… not.

1 Like

For Titans I like to use Black Knight, Miki, and White Rabbit. WR puts defense down on the Titan and BK and Miki give damage bonus plus protection. BK with his taunt and Miki with the silence.

These are good heroes to pair together! Basically elemental defense down + sniper hero who can take advantage of that debuff.

2019 HOTM BONUS is my favorite combo of heroes right now.

Its a bigger deal than you might think. I use 3 from that year in my defense/raid attack team. 20% attack and elemental link to all with 3 heroes.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing! It’s very helpful!

My fav combos are as follows;
Xnol/professor
(C)marjanna/Saoirse
QoH/ PiB
Heim/ruby

My favorite team to play with is Hansel Mack Mist Boril and C Rigard . Mist and Hansel shutting down mana with counterattacks to boost their defense and C Rigard healer cleanser and attack boost . My second favorite is Treevil/Bjorn Bertulf Whacker Squire Rabbit/ Rudolf and Frosty . It’s a murderers row of three stars . I will switch Rabbit with Rudolf for family bonus and extra minions with frosty . Favorite five star team is MN C Magni Devana Marjana and Jabberwock

I raid with Alwxandrine C Magni Gaillard Isarnia and Mother North . I picked up Rian so he may crack that Ice team .

My favorite Titan team Is Wu Kong/Bertulf Sartana Jabberwock Arafanias and C Rigard

I love using my full roster as much as I can

2 Likes

Not necessarily great combos, but heros i use together regularly.

Hotm 2018: Alasie, Khiona, Evelyn

Protest and Tettukh

Azmia and Ferrant

Kalo and MN

1 Like

One of my favorite combo is Kullervo and Zocc.
Why? Potentially 3 with mindless attack and if someone resist Kullervos chances are they are gonna get it from Zocc.

Even tho this combo is so much fun playing with I recently removed Zocc from my main offense team in favor of El Naddaha since there are so many buffers nowadays and for the fact that she is faster.

Another surprisingly good combo is Tethys and cAzlar, the DoT they do together kills three target most times.

1 Like