Favorite 5* Special Animation?

I also vote for Onatal. I’m hoping all the new heroes move in this direction. The art (even if it similar to a pop culture movie), the animation, the immunity to blind because she is a blind seer. Everything about her card seems to point to SG putting a lot of thought and creativity into the new heroes. I think that’s awesome after the Aegir/Khiona and Christmas debacles. :blush:

1 Like

Guardian Owl is like nuke exploding, I like it a lot.

But in fact, many of the 5 stars or sophisticated 4* are kinda cool. Out of the ones not mentioned, I like G Panther’s a lot.

1 Like

Just saw an Onatel special go off - it’s awesome looking! I also enjoy Tarlak’s animation. Unfortunately, I do not have many 5* heroes, so I’m at the losing end of these specials haha.

I really like Red Hood’s animation, think the eyes all look pretty and also kinda creepy, in a good way, if that makes sense? Lol

2 Likes

I find it cute. Her, with Inari, are two of my favorite heroes.

1 Like

I call him “Khagan Khan” :rofl:
Since SG found a place on his card to shoehorn in the name “Khan”, no one can convince me they aren’t meant to share the same surname :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My new favorite animation: Cheshire Cat.

Might be a 4* but certainly my favorite out of all animations…

On topic of 5*: Mad Hatter’s is cool too.

2 Likes

Khiona,s one is cool, let me slash everything.

1 Like

My favourite is Joon and Marjana at same time.
And thats because they…
yMzVspo giphy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

My favorites are
-Onatel
-Khiona
-G Panther

1 Like

The shimmering sword of death on King Arthur is probably my favorite. Azlars animation puts a smile on my face but that may only be due to knowing the fight is pretty well over :smile:

1 Like

Khiona was the first that came to mind. I have a thing for upside down pentagrams.

3 Likes

Khiona is also my favorite. Let me just cut a pentagram into your skin lol

Lol you have the same name as me, you just confused me for a second XD.

Khiona’s Pentagramm slasher squad.

Also love all heroes with very short animations for faster titan tile matching. Part of the game, where animations and minion clickering become really annoying. Would be great to be able to disable the anis during titan fights.

I vote for greening kittycat…

I’m so torn… I would like to admit I like WIlbur’s animation, but I still kinda hate them all for negatively influencing my gaming experience during titan fights.

That’s the main reason I despise Tarlak’s animation (even though I don’t have him yet).

1 Like

I hate blue and green titan animation, its a very very big waste of time.

@Grahm , you can match tiles during your heroes animation.

It’s difficult to find a good match if the animation covers the playground.
I’m often clicking “through” the animation, but it still doesn’t solve the problem itself…

Proteus seems to cause me issues on titan hits. Nothing that cant be overcome tho.

I find it before activating my heroes abilities.

1 Like