Fated summon (poll)

Black Friday summons are just chaos. Good for people with small rosters but otherwise holy random crap

Skadi, since she is the only one available that I don’t have already

I picked ratatoskr for my first fated pulled. I needed that from the brutal Halloween pulls

1 Like

Freya 1st, Ratatoskr 2nd and this is the 3rd today. Good luck!

2 Likes

I took Tarlak. I remember drooling over him during my first days while featured in Atlantis year and a half ago. I only needed him and Ratatoskar for my full blue titan team, so…
Next is going to be Ratatoskar.
Tarlak, Franz, Fogg, Rat and Dolgoon is going to be kinda ok titan team

this halloween portal

Straightforward Tarlak, monkey and his “miss” must retire ffs…

1 Like

I took Tarlak as his special will never be obsolete.

If I ever reach this I guess I’ll go for Skadi. There’s something cheesy about killing the opponent minions and watch absurd damage every turn in perpetuity.

1 Like

I just hope that they won’t restart the counter after a couple of months or so. because for an F2P, probably 100 summon will need around 6 month to do if they are lucky.

1 Like

From the masterlist of Fated Summon:

Q. What will happen with my progress once the hero list is refreshed ?

A. No, your progress in the count will not be reset.

Thank you, its good news

1st : Tarlak (without a doubt)…now that damn Atlantis portal will soon roll-out the Tarlak dupe :rofl:

2nd : Freya got pushed out bcoz, I got Diaochan earlier, laying claim to the Tabards…
&
hence Poseidon made better sense with his specials than Thor, whose 1st charge would be used most of the times… & it is too ordinary, despite being VF. Poseidon specials are more relevant for overall game play…& he hits harder than Thor’s baby hit !

3rd : Undecided as nothing great… so NOT pulling…& also don’t need to pull…

First choice: Rat. That was easy. Niche hero for boosting Titan scores. Jott took my Blue Titan team to the next level, expect the same from Rat on the Green team.

Second choice is much harder. Only ones on the menu I don’t have are Vela and Thor.
Thor isn’t interesting to me. And Vela is unlikely to get 'Scopes from me as I’m pretty well stacked in Blues.
The best of the rest is probably a duplicate Onatel. I’m sitting on 27 Darts and Yellow is my weakest color. Only issue there is I’m hugely short of Wizard Emblems. Purple tanks being a thing would help having another Yellow Mana controller for Wars.

Third choice, if I get there would probably be a duplicate Mitsuko. But same problem: hugely short of Sorcerer Emblems. But Mits is so much fun when you watch Blue attackers self destruct.

2 Likes

Totally agree!
I’m struggling whether to take Poseidon (does he prevent mana cut from LotL’s Minions? and/or protect Ludwig and nearby allies against eg Malosi) as I don’t have someone with the ability for mana protection, Onatel which I can pair nicely with Seshat for HotM bonus 2019 or Ariel as I don’t have a blue 5* healer.

Regular Poseidon protects against LOTL swords and mindless attack, and C Poseidon protects against all ailments except mana cut.

2 Likes

Though she is weak, and not advised for defense, it’s nice to have that minion passive so she can gradually work down the enemy with annoying minions (looking at you, Waterpipe).

Already have skadi and rat.

First pull - Tarlak, needed a descent damage booster for titans since forever

Second pull - Ariel. Never had her. Still top 5* healer

3rd pull - kage - very fast, Dispell first. What not to like

4th pull is coming up soon - leaning toward Poseidon. Would be my second. Don’t think holy hero with mana block resistance is going to loss his value in the foreseeable future (Alf, c2.quintus).

I recommend Onatel. Just maxed her and she’s amazing

3 Likes

If you dont have Onatel, take her, She will be great for offense.