Fated Summon, Pick Bera or wait?

That’s what I’m thinking, probably will take Bera and try to get Frida later before this list refresh.

1 Like

Honestly, pick Lord Loki. He’s not a defensive hero, but I’d say he’s the best option you’d have out of the picks. Simply put, he can be anyone on the defense which means he can be that OP hero that you’d never get without spending lots of money. Think of it this way… if someone has Alfrike in the defense in a non-rush situation, you can do an Alfrike attack on Average mana speed rather than Very Slow.

3 Likes

Take Loki. Easily one of the best and most important cards in the game. Many players keep 2 of him.

3 Likes

You make me think twice about LoLo… Maybe I will end chosing him. Probably will decide in last minute, bit for sure will use my pull in this FS and try to get Frida later.

I’m one of them. I got him in the SE when he was available and then took him again in the FS. Only one is LB2 and emblemed up, but the second one is really for war depth anyway, but he’s still effective.

2 Likes

Lolo is wonderfull. I use it with Ludwig and I win against powerful teams

1 Like

100% fake. Lol you can see the spacing between the graphics. Bad photoshop editing!!!

2 Likes

Another vote for lord loki. Dont be so hung up about colors go for the best hero

4 Likes

Lord Loki indeed is really worth it. Bera is also ok for a f2p, but Lord Loki is good for everybody.

From the upcoming FS release, Frida is good (aside from her stats which got old), all the others are so-so in today’s meta from my point of view.

1 Like

Finally I chose him! Now, let’s see if I get on time to take Frida too.
Thanks guys!

7 Likes

Excellent, right choice! I always take heroes here for attack, since in FS, unfortunately, there will not be a hero that radically enhances defense.

1 Like

Loki isn’t just “Blue”. He’s whatever. More over, he’s whatever at average speed. If your opponent has Alfrike, he’s a better Alfrike. If your opponent has Khufu, he’s a better (faster) Khufu. Only thing he loses on is the passives.

3 Likes

And family bonuses.

2 Likes

Loki has family. He gets family bonus.

2 Likes

I thought you were talking about his copy ability. It copies the special skill of the target only but nowadays, many heroes have passive skills and/or family bonus that trigger upon special skill activation and Lord Loki will miss those. Sure he has his family bonus, never denied that. Also, note the plural in my previous post.

2 Likes