Fast mana healer

I think adding a fast mana healer to the game could make raids and wars a little more interesting and balanced. I understand it would have to be nerfed down a little, but still believe one would be useful.

A light heal mixed with utility? I like it!

I had a similar idea for a new hero ability - a different type of heal.

1. The heal would be targeted at a single hero, like a health potion, rather than affecting the whole party, nearby heroes, or same-colored heroes.

2. The mana speed would be very fast.

3. A secondary effect could be to dispel status ailments from the target.

I feel like this would probably come in around a 3* ability as is. It could be improved for epic heroes in a couple of ways:

1. The heal (and dispel) could be spread out like an inverted ramming pulverizer - the target gets the full strength heal, the two adjacent heroes get a half strength heal, and all three are dispelled.

2. As an additional effect, the heal could increase mana regeneration for the targeted heroes by XX% for two turns. This would keep in theme with the healer having very fast mana.

Finally, to bring it to legendary, add one or both of the following:

1. If the heal brings the target to full health, the hero gains XX% mana.

2. If the heal brings the target to full health, the hero gains YYY% attack for two turns.

Or to keep with the recent card rules we’ve seen a lot of:

1. If the target has less than 50% health, the hero gains XX% mana. If the target has more than 50% health, the hero gains YYY% attack for two turns.