Farsight Telescopes and Boards

Been a player for over a year, I have no issues with getting good heros, that isn’t the issue I’m having. I need 18-24 Farsight Telescopes to ascend, I have received 2 in over a year.That is unacceptable. Especially considering I do/have spent light to moderately. Now, to the boards: I don’t mind randomly losing to weaker teams it happens, but for the last few weeks in wars in getting crushed by weaker teams. Today was the straw, Me: 3300+ team vs. Them: 2500+ team I was beat that decisively that my team didn’t fire one Special Skill. To me this is where you are losing the positivety of players.

2 Likes

If only working Rare Quests (and finishing all levels) you would get roughly 5 Telescopes in a year, assuming quests hit every ten days and not sooner:

365 / 10 / 7 quests = 5.21428

Typically, you get ascension items from multiple places (Titans, rare chests, war chests, Mystic Vision, etc., assuming you’re not buying packs…)

* Image not mine

9 Likes

I accomplish every thing I am capable. 2 is all I have been able to collect. I have teams of 3800-3900 and they apparently not strong enough to complete certain things. Can’t make them stronger without certain items I can’t get unless my team is stronger.

All of the rare quests are easily completed with a team of 3300+ rainbow, with minimal items, small mana, health, a shield a few axes… All of which are easily crafted in forge lvl 10 and below, which I hope after a year of play you have…

I’ve been playing 6 months only didn’t complete the quest in my first month of play, since then never not completed, my current tp is 3600 and I don’t even use items now

5 Likes

As for pulling scopes, without knowing your alliance lvl it’s hard to say much about drop rates of 4* items, but if your alliance isn’t killing 8/9* and higher titans and your not achieving a b grade or better, then the chances of mats is small

3 Likes

I do all that stuff. I’m telling you I received 2 scopes. We as an alliance only kill some 8s and I’m regularly an “A” tier Titan score. I get tooth picks and band aids… Actually I’ve seen screen shots, from people in my alliance, B tier scores get better stuff than I do. I used to enjoy this game, I’m looking for a reason to keep playing, because fun isn’t it anymore. I’m very fortunate to have received the heros I have as quickly as I have. Honestly they are bought and paid for, ascencion included but game just refuses to deal me certain things. I saw a couple as rewards in special quests and for some reason or another that’s it. I’ve received 1 bonus item from a titan since that started. And that Titan actually escaped.

Okay, but

So if you have only collected a couple of scopes in a year, then - setting aside all questions of chests - you are clearly not completing all the rare quests. There is a wealth of good advice on the forum about how to set your team up to beat the quests. Making that your priority would probably be sensible.

After that, it’s just a matter of not missing out on the opportunities that come your way - optimising Titan performance especially, but also getting to the highest raid tier you can to make the most of those chests. The forum can help with that, too.

5 Likes

There was one to get during Christmas as well. I got 7 scopes so far in total and play for little over 5 months. I find it very hard to believe you only got 2.

Actually, out of every colour-specific 4* ascension material within these 5 months I have gathered enough to ascend full rainbow team (if only Guardian Owl was worth it). Yup I bought some offers in that time, but I pass on the most expensive ones, and usually they are the ones with 4*s.

1 Like

2 I haven’t been able to ascend any blue hero’s passed where those are needed. I have fully ascended Delilah, Gravemaker, and Morgan Le Fey as far 5*.

I have Alasie and Magni stuck for over 6 months, Richard is right there too

I have had almost 2600 trophies. We have a Guru in our Alliance. His team is over 4000 and he has not seen a Damascus blade in 6 months. I guess he should try harder too. I play all the time including at work when needed. This is the frustrating part, I am not getting opportunities. I’ve had one opportunity at a farsight that I missed. Was because my team wasn’t strong enough early on, other than that I have taken advantage of the opportunity each time one has presented itself. If I didn’t have two I wouldn’t think them real.

1 Like

Who were you using and who were you fighting? Not being able to fire at least once seems odd. Was it slow mana heroes against a team of fast with good synergy? All field aid does is add an unkillable Hawkmoon to the battle. Next time film the battle, and when you lose like that, go back and watch it later so you can look at where you might have missed some good tile placement. That can be very frustrating, and when I’m mad I don’t always see good combinations.

1 Like

Rare quests should be a joke for that kind of power…

4 Likes

Being 800+ TP doesn’t mean anything if your team isn’t the right team for the matchup. Most people dont understand that you need to stack colors in order to gain an advantage, especially in wars. Going in with a rainbow team even at a much higher level wont guarantee a win especially with first aid and arrows working against you. I usually stack minimum 3 of the opposing element of the tank and that tends to the trick

Yup I get all that. The issue with the boards has been with-in the last month. At this point I throw anything out there hoping to make something happen. I understand stacking and assembling a team to defeat another. As far as the rare quests I have no issue defeating those anymore. In those I get trap tools, darts, orbs nd all the others… But no farsight telescopes. Since the ones I got. Believe that’s how I got those 2.

1 Like

There is one EVERY Frostmarch!

4 Likes

Okay, but

So it may feel like you have taken advantage of every opportunity that has been presented to you to collect a scope, but if you have been playing for a year and you have only collected two, then you simply have not.

And again: 5 a year totally ignores Titans, Titan chests, raid chests, rare quests, elemental chests, wars, war chests, events and Mystic Vision. I’ve been playing for two years and have collected 19-23 of each colour-specific 4* ascension item (the most scopes, coincidentally: 23). Over time, randomness is overwhelmed by the number of rolls you take.

2 Likes

I wish that was true for me… :confused:
I’ve also been playing two years, but my range is 14-22.
On top of that, the 22 is rings of which I currently have 10 sitting waiting for a red hero to be found; while the 14 is darts where I have 2 heroes waiting to be ascended, and only 2 darts :sob:

We’re in pretty similar zones. I might have a little advantage over you through sheer, dumb luck, or I might have been consistently collecting a somewhat higher tier of Titan loot or raid loot. Either way, for at least one colour (and probably more) we can both ascend the same number of heroes. I think that’s sort of what we would expect.

Well I’m a bit jealous of that 19 #… meaning that you are able to ascend 3 of all colours. I’m still stuck at two for some, while at the same time, finding rings isn’t even exciting anymore

1 Like