Farms and Mines should show current capacity- available capacity in addition to maximum capacity

Farms and mines should show current storage levels (xxxx/yyyyy) under the more (?) button, similar to the watchtower. It is blind right now.

No Math

Here my my trick:

When the resource pop up turns yellow, it is at full capacity. Click on the building instead of the resource pop up, then click “More” button, and it will show you the amount.

Example.
Yellow food above a level 20 farm, click “More”, Storage capacity is 116k

Math

If you write down when you last collected you can also calculate it.

Example
level 20 farm, click “More”, Production per hour is 5300. Multiple by number of hours since last collected.

To make it easier on yourself, you can collect only on the hour, or only a set time per day.

Example
Level 20 farm capacity 116k / 5300 per hour means it fills up ever 21.88 hours, if you collect every 12 hours, you will always collect 63.6k food.

Sure, you can calculate it, but that is a lot of tracking to write down when nine farms and four mines were last collected. The developers already have current storage as a variable in code- I’m just asking that get displayed. It would probably take them less time to program this than one person track and calculate amounts for a day.

1 Like

Seems to be in next version

1 Like