Farming to Fill Special Elemental Chests

If you get a special chest like Holy Chest or Ice Chest here is where I have found to hunt monsters in the most efficient manor.

Below are the levels that have all one color/element. Most have 11 monsters of the same color which makes getting 150 monsters pretty easy.

==Season 1==

PURPLE or Dark
3.4, 4.3, 5.5, 8.4, 10.4, 11.7 and 12.5

GREEN or Nature
6.3, 6.6, 7.5 and 17.5

BLUE or Ice
8.1, 8.3, 8.5, 9.1, 9.3, 9.5, 13.5 and 13.8

YELLOW of Holy
9.4, 10.6, 12.3 and 16.3

RED or Fire
19.4, 19.6, 20.4 and 20.7

==Season 1 ( includes reds for lower level players )==

Rook's List

==Season 2 ( currently province 1- province 6 are open )==

RED or Fire
3.4, 3.8
Season 1 ( 4-1 works very well also for FIRE)

:warning: Mod Edit:

@sommc’s guide about these elemental chests:

• 42c8a8ff96c151e33c34315d7186738fe89dde7a_2_500x500
133 Likes

This is the list I use…reds in parentheses are for lower-lvl players (approx. 2/3 red):

Ice (blue): 8-1, 8-3, 8-5, 8-7, 9-1, 9-3, 9-5, 9-9, 13-5, 13-8
Fire (red): * (2-2, 5-8, 11-6, 13-1)*…19-4, 19-6, 20-4, 20-7
Nature (green): 6-3, 6-6, 7-5
Holy (yellow): 9-4, 9-7, 10-6, 12-3, 12-9
Dark (purple): 3-4, 4-3, 5-5, 7-4,8-4, 10-4, 11-4, 11-7, 12-5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I’m going to hop into Rook’s post to add another Dark level. 7-4 is 3 energy and it’s possible to take down 13 dark enemies there. (+2 green bosses if you’re looking to fill monster chests…)
~ Coppersky

Edited again 1/5/19: Red chests now have additional levels in Atlantis (Season 2 map) at 3-4 and 3-8.

Edited again 5/24/19: See link below for good locations to farm color in Atlantis Rises.

Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more - #125 by GrootBeard

74 Likes

Very useful info! Thanks for putting this out here!

4 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you for this. :smiley:

5 Likes

I keep meaning to attach a resource into the guide for this. Thanks for sharing your research!

5 Likes

Thank you. Feel free to check my research and use any or all of it.

4 Likes

Fab info guys. Really helpful when Alliance members have questions and I have no answers…

2 Likes

Great work, thx for sharing this.

2 Likes

Also, the “hard levels” on a map tend to be all one color so you can peruse them to see if any match what you need.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Excellent Rook ! The red for lower lvls helps a ton.

2 Likes

My pleasure. Just be aware that the lower-level reds are about 2/3rds the amount of a higher level, since they are not ALL red. Just sayin… :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, it takes a lot longer, but my team isn’t strong enough for the higher levels. I need to use battle items which cost more resources than In willing to put out for this chest.

Appreciate the help.
Starla.

3 Likes

I meant to coment for a while, but all these lists have a huge flaw, they don’t take in consideration the amount of waves and enemies in the levels. Nor the benefits regarding loot, exp and such.

For example, if you are farming Blues and want to do it as fast as possible in one go, the level you should be playing is the 8-7.

8-7 is a lvl with 4 waves. 3 full blue, 1 full green. Each one of the blue waves can spawn between 3 or 5 monsters. So that’s 9-15 blue enemies to kill.
8-5 is a lvl with only 3 waves. First 2 can spawn 6-10 enemies and the last one always 3. That makes a 9-13 chance of blues.

Its not only about the possibility of more enemies, 8-7 also rewards higher exp, food and iron.

It may sound like little, but after repeating the level a dozen times, that gain can be a huge difference in both time spent in that and final gains. In other words it a more efficient choice in all fronts.

14 Likes

This is a good point. Another factor is energy cost. Killing 150 enemies is going to require farming the same level(s) over and over. I’d much rather farm 8-7 (3 energy cost) vs 13-8 (5 energy cost). Even if they granted the same amount of blue kills, 13-8 is going to take nearly twice as much energy (and rest time) to complete the quest.

I want my Missions done ASAP, especially the rare ones.

8 Likes

There’s a player that’s been doing breakdowns on the levels. This could be used to cross reference the single colour levels. @Techblue, how’s your project coming? :wink:

3 Likes

Almost done. Been trying to fill it with the new quests. I’ll have to send it to you on Thursday.

2 Likes

Are these elemental chests random? I’ve only had one elemental chest in the 3 or so weeks I’ve been playing.

1 Like

I just got the third one in three months of playing. I’m guessing that’s the rate for these? It could be based on how many cycles of regular chests you have been through maybe. I’ve had one wanted hero chest and this makes the second wanted monster chest.

1 Like

What are wanted hero and wanted monster chests?

1 Like