Farming to Fill Special Elemental Chests

I found any level works for red/fire. You only have to watch for the flame to appear on the monster and then take it out. The monsters color will not matter - only that the flame was there. If it missing try not to hit it, shoot wide or into an empty area and the flame will reappear. Never seen any special chest for the other colors or if those show on the monsters.

… I have a vague idea that we said ‘neat! war kills count to your elemental chest too!’ back when wars first started. I’m sure I have a screenshot somewhere to remind me. But if someone could comment back on this thread when they can confirm, I’d like to know that it hasn’t changed. :grinning:

1 Like

Last 7 elemental chest gave me 21 silver tokens. What is this Small Giant?

I just had a purple chest and I used 23-6 to fill it. Still you give me only silver tokens and just 1 3* unfarmable. What is this? I’m mad :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Sorry for disturb
I start red chest
What stages with less flags plus fire monstres?

Thanks

See the first post of this thread:

Farming to Fill Special Elemental Chests

1 Like

Season 2 levels 3.4 and 3.8 are my new places to farm in order to fill a fire chest. I prefer 3.8, but have read others prefer 3.4.

2 Likes

Sorry to be late here, but isn’t Mai’s old guide still usable for this subject. It is a listed guide.

Also, that guide is incomplete as regards quests. I remember there is a quest with huge red group; it might be one of the recruit quests.

1 Like

T2 3,4 is the best for 6

But how often does a quest coincide with a chest of corresponding colour?

Happened for me. Think it was red.

@Bud I agree with you! Hers was the most comprehensive. Why don’t we have access to it anymore @Rook?

1 Like

I’ve been playing since day one & th, I do not recall that @Coppersky…Sorry, but I disagree

Agree. Raid kills count, but not war kills.

1 Like

Of course you do lol jk :grin:

I still consult it using google to bring up google.doc “loots and stats” both words plural.

Hey Bud! Haven’t seen you for a bit. Hope all is Well!

Season 2 gives great opportunity for red chest also. Province 3-8 gives 11-12 red monsters on average.

2 Likes

This week, I got a yellow Chest, completed it and opened it to find no unfarmable ascension materials. This is the first time that I got no unfarmable ascension material…is it normal?

Yeah. Have same situation in September. Rarely but it can be. (It was only once for me)

Original Poster last seen 12 month ago (linky, linky).

@Kerridoc, @JonahTheBard, can a moderator/ staff make the original post a Wiki ?

If not, maybe ask for a volunteer to start a Season 1 & Season 2 thread. Then close this and add a link to the new topic in the original post.

2 Likes