Farming recruits

yup, definitely 8.7
the most recruits for your energy

4 Likes

Thanks for your help. I was hopping a better place to farm. I’m borred to do 8-7. But I need to train a 5*.

2 Likes

Once you hit a certain level it would be great if you could just pay the 3 flags for the rewards, lol. At least kill the specials animations if auto-farming.

8 Likes

When I farm 8-7, I use that to test out my weaker all 3* team in different combinations. It’s still easy to beat, but I am at least getting familiar with those 3*s I intend to use for the beginner monthly events.

13 Likes

Really wish they would fix the game to award better recruits per energy for higher levels, instead of the exact opposite. I hate having to choose between better crafting items/XP and farming recruits

Even the stupid recruit missions award less recruits/energy than farming 8-7.

5 Likes

Very new here. Getting the hang of this forum. Don’t even have chat working in my game (working on that) but what do the numbers 7-8 represent in “farming” troops? Is that the level in campaign map?

This place looks dead AF. Am I just in a dead topic?

Yes, when you see players refer to 8.7, 10.6, etc. they mean the province (8) and the level in the province (.7) When they say 3 lives what they mean is it takes 3 world energy “lives” to play that mission. So, the best place recommended for recruits is 8.7 because it gives you upwards of 10 recruits for only 3 lives. Hope that helps.

That is correct. 8-7 is best for recruits. 7-4 is good for filling up monster chests. 5-8 for back packs.

I hope for it. Farming bores me to death.

Yeah this topic was started on January 16th so it’s been 6 months lol

Thank goodness for auto fight button… I can read a good book while farming :smiley:

3 Likes

Is there any update for farming recruits?? Now that season 2 is here and everything?? Thanks in advance…

Nope.

20 characters.

season 2 stage 6 9 normal gives 14 to 16 troops for six energy. season 2 stage 15 3 hard mode gives 24 to 29 for 12 and season 2 15 8 hard mode gives 30 to 35 for twelve energy. best spots to farm troops beat em once and farm them for loot ticket usage when you busy

5 Likes

Season 1, 8-7 for 3 flags you can get up to 10 recruits.
Season 2, 15-9 easy for 7 flags you can get up to 21 recruits

7 Likes

Trying to complete needed posts

Update April 2020: has the number of recruits gone down? I tried season 1 province 7, stage 4 and it’s only giving 6 recruits…

Might check Barry’s farming guide

2 Likes

No, that’s average for 7-4. It was never great for recruits, just for monster chests.

And yes, check Barry’s guide.

1 Like