Farming recruits in season 1

Hi there!

I have a question about the recruits you got by completing a level.

Since I have 3 training camps where I farm some 1 and 2* heros to level up my other heros, I’m always running out of recruits. Now my question: I have about 350 tickets which I use daily to complete levels and get recruits. With completing 4 levels I usually get about 30 recruits. Is there any special level which gives you more recruits than that?

If yes, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Greetings LordWoodland

2 Likes

I found 6-8 to be a pretty good source of recruits.

1 Like

Do you? I don’t… with this 30 recruits I get every day I can only get 5 heros from each training camp… but thx!

8-7 is also quite good for farming

4 Likes

Province 8 stage 7 (8.7 in short) is the best for recruits. It’s always 8-10 recruits over 3 flags.

4 Likes

Alright! Thanks for advise mate :slight_smile:

6-8 is normally about the same average.

I am not sure how you get only 30 recruits a day. How much world energy do you have?

1 Like

Oh well, I think I missunderstood you. You mean province 6, stage 8 right?

1 Like

correct, that is where I normally do everything.

1 Like

I have 28 world energy. But I always play 23-8 bcs there I mostly get the best loot

1 Like

Great, thanks for support!

1 Like

Yeah you need to focus on what you need as it all varies. Some are better for recruits where the loot isn’t as needed. Some are better for loot where the recruit numbers aren’t where you want them.

It is a tough thing to find it all.

1 Like

No problem. I need loot but still run through 6-8 as it isn’t horrible. Cheap and fills chests.

1 Like

I find eras 6 and 7 are pretty good for monsters and recruits.
I allway go there for the monster chest, and in one run,( 26 flags ) i get all the monsters and some 50 recruits.

1 Like

If you play season 2 15/9 you will get 100 recruits for 5 flags and lots of loot

Cookie Settings