Farming or auto team - show me yours!

Interested in hearing from folks that auto farm hard mode … what kind of team are you using… what are best practices? (rainbow… healer heavy… miki/tarlak type stuff?). I feel like my team does well, just feels like I have to keep a close eye on it and would like to just ignore it if possible haha.

1 Like

In the other thread I posted:

Kiril - Tarlak - Ares - Rigard - Vivica

1 Like

Thanks, figured it would need to be healer heavy, glad to see that I can include 4*s and still make it work.

My team that does 8-7 all day:

For auto-farming, I use:

Li Xiu, Little John, Colen, Tiburtus, Frida.

As much AOE/Attack All heroes as I have for each color!

1 Like

I now use this for rare quests

It’s not good for Atlantis hard though

If I could smuggle more healers in that’d be ideal

Kinda just put random teams if I’m playing but say if got someone new I always chuck them in to see how they are, but if I auto it be gilra- melina-belith -gato - namage

This is my lower level farm team:

This is what I use for farming tougher levels:

Good old 8-7 team. Only time I ever use Agwe.

1 Like

I use my def to check how fast it kills, if it was played by th AI.

I call it my beautiful princess rainbow farming team.

2 Likes

Buddy is just happy he made the cut!

3 Likes

wipe that smile off your face buddy :rofl:

4 Likes

On another note. Once Skadi is released I suppose we will have more teams here

@Guvnor @bobiscool

YOu know what? I suddenly had an epiphany. Lady woolerton!!! Her skill is perfect for auto-farming with a lot of healers. Because a lot of times, my healers all charge up at around the same time. Now, no more need to worry! She won’t charge up anymore for 3 turns anyway.

Skadi / Lady Woolerton / Heimdall / Costumed Rigs / Boldtusk

Dream farming team with skadi carrying all the damage :heart: _ :heart:

edit: when I say farming, i really meant stage completion rather than 8-7 farming.

1 Like

Ohhh I now understand what you meant in the other thread when you said Crigs (I think it was you)

I was thinking of @Rigs

That wasn’t me :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol it’s a blur to me then, but I kept seeing Crigs and was trying to figure out what on earth that was

Sometimes I wish a costumed @rigs might be less abrasive and more reasonable. Alas, it is but a dream.