Farming Atlantis 15-9 - what team do you use to autoplay?

I’m mostly amazed you’re slumming it with a costumed Joon.

I’ve won consistently with this team.

15-9 probably has the best overall package on combination of Recruits, Adventure Kits, Practice Swords, Experience Points, Food, and Iron for the lowest cost of World Energy. I’ve been farming it a great deal more thanks to @Zarkov for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

@ConfusionRules, I think it’s because most players can obtain these 4* line-ups, but your question may be helpful to a younger experienced player, who may not have any 5* heroes, so it’s good to start with what’s most realistically obtainable for the most players.

Who should I use instead? I can change it

I don’t have any emblems on my Poseidon or Onatel yet.

I think he was probably joking… Besides, why change a winning formula? Who cares if it takes a few seconds longer?

1 Like

With the troops, costume Joon’s attack stat is 998. I can use monk emblems to make him a fighter with the costume. Kingston and Tyr are taking up my fighter emblems. So I can’t put much into Poseidon. Here’s my other yellows. Who would be considered to not be slumming for auto farming purposes? Don’t really need a healer. Telluria does enough healing for auto-farming.

These are my maxed yellows

I am one dart short of maxing another yellow. Here’s the candidates

Which one should be ascended when the next dart comes that wouldn’t be considered slumming?

Delilah. Definitely Delilah. Having a healer with replicator minions for all allies in Holy will give you more options.

I’m leaning in that direction. I also have Puss in Boots maxed. With puss, Delilah, Telluria, and Seshat, I could constantly pepper teams with minions.

I’m just wondering who wouldn’t be considered slumming with this team for auto farming

I have Neith, but I wouldn’t auto farm with her. Nor would I with Inari. Ranvir maybe.

Neith or Delilah. I can’t see other hero there that even compares with these two.

You’re welcome Mothra, and I’m glad it worked out well for you. :+1:

1 Like

I have been specially succesful with this team . I havent lost yet .
Why ?

Well i have heal , dispell , def flip with mel, an aoe with dot and what i think is the key , its a rainbow team so i minimize misses from wu kong and tiles not doing damage for not having the color

2 Likes

I use almost same team, but Vela is replaced to Boril.
Even hard is beatable with this team so far))

1 Like