Farming and TC strategies: Backpacks vs Rugged Clothes vs Recruits (Grab Bag)

According to the ascension item tool tip, s2-1-x N/H has double chance of kits ( backpacks ) while s2-4-x N/H has double chance of Rugged clothes.

This agrees with your luck with kits ( backpacks ) in s2-1-7/8 H.

I need to learn Google Docs so I can enter all my season 2 data. like Mai did ( see “Top replies” linky, linky )

Common ( RT01 ) and Uncommon ( RT02 ) are terrible for XP per recruit ( see notes ).

Extra fast ( RT19 ) training is a great way to deal with the low XP per hour of Extra low cost ( RT11 ) since Extra fast is still way better in XP per recruit than Common or Uncommon.

Once you unlock Low cost, and Extra low cost, you can just store recruits there until you unlock Extra fast.

There are a lot of reasons to love s1-7-7 ( see links )

MY PERSON OPINION
The Devs seem to make low provinces richer in recruits/ camp ascension materials and higher provinces richer in XP/ Food/ Iron/ rare ingredients. This appears to be a deliberate choice to make you choose between leveling your heroes in general ( Extra fast training, Elite training, Legendary training ) and challenge events ( bigger world energy bar per refill, more 3*/4* battle item resources- food & iron, & ingredients ).

==Notes==

==Links==

3 Likes