Farholme pass, why now?

Have you noticed that only 6 days have passed since Morlovia? What will be the cause of this advance?

I Hope your not complaining! lol!

6 Likes

Obviously it is not a complaint, it is a doubt, there must be an explanation.

Iā€™ve noticed that we get 2 rare quests per month, and each one is about 15 days apart (give or takeā€¦ I havenā€™t noticed this to be consistent).

So itā€™s probably because Febraury is the shortest month of the year.

We have one every 10 days, not 2 a month, but 3.

3 Likes

Perhaps another compensation for the last weekā€™s servers outage? First individual and now for everyone?

Rightā€¦ itā€™s 3 in a month now. I was looking at my old data.

Still itā€™s probably because February is the shortest month :stuck_out_tongue: Think about itā€¦ thereā€™s only 28 days in the month, meaning that 3 every 10 days would mean that we only get 2 in Februaryā€¦ but now weā€™re gonna get 3 in February because of the schedule advance

A compensation would be one more, that is, another one would fall in 4 days, I do not think so, it seems an advance.

Iā€™m 85% certain itā€™s to deconflict with Wonderland.

18 Likes

Your math is off. Morlovia showed up on 1/31. If iā€™m doing my subtraction right, thatā€™s 8 days between morlovia spawning and todayā€™s farholme.

2 Likes

thatā€™s a good point tooā€¦ I keep thinking itā€™s just cuz thereā€™s less days in February. But the new quest coming makes sense too. Or maybe itā€™s both :stuck_out_tongue:

as long as the servers donā€™t crash again like during halloween, weā€™re good

1 Like

itā€™s going to be that my maths are not the ones that are wrong, but theirs, today is 7, they are 6 exact days.

1 Like

It was 01 of february

Whoops youā€™re right.

I admit, my math was off. I need more caffeine.

:smiley:

Look, if they switch to one per week, all Iā€™m gonna do is sit down and embrace this change.

8 Likes

Agreed. Probably also a ā€œmea culpaā€ for the outage on Friday as well.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely a possibility too. Whatever it is, Iā€™ll take it! My compass supply has been reading a steady 0 for a week now, and my heroes waiting for ascension are stacked up worse than all those planes in Die Hard 2.

8 Likes

Or its because it would of clashed with new emblem quest, so it spawned early to avoid the heavy energy requirementsšŸ˜Š

3 Likes

The 10 day thing has always been a myth spread because some alliance keeps adding it to their tracker.

Isnā€™t normal schedule on a 7-10 day rotation? I thought that was stated by the developers somewhere. Anyways, this is a 6 day gap, so itā€™s definitely a bit early.

1 Like