Farholme II?

Pump the brakes on the indignation. There is a very likely chance we will see farjolme on Monday and whatever the next one is on Wednesday.

Let’s hope so, though Zynga/SG isn’t the giving kind, rather the taking jind

I can’t imagine there being two so close together, I’d love it if there was.

I think someone raised this possibility recently when a quest was omitted but we didn’t get the second one back, I think it was when Petri mentioned a bonus quest…never arrived.

2 Likes

Lol, that’s more characteristically expected behaviour from Zynga/SG

It did arrive… Just took a long time, but we did get a bonus quest.

Rare quests used to be once every 10 days on average… Now they are once every 7 on average… That’s 52 v 36 over a year… So maybe we need not act like spoiled brats when it doesn’t happen when we think it should.

@2puttshaqur, you might be holy but us mere mortals (f2p) would like to voice our concerns about the unfair practice employed by Zynga/SG - at taking away a free event (no summons attached) amidst the cheating via money grab (release a hero & then nerf it, wonder why it can’t be done pre release but viola, post release it can after pocketing the money, no disclaimer given that the hero stats may change @ the time of sale, etc etc)
It’s still 10 days on an average & missing out 1 is not done.
Go on, line the pockets of Zynga/SG

1 Like

Not the one we missed, just the next one in the queue

It’s been about once week since December… And i throw a few bucks at the game… But I’m closer to what you spend versus heavy spenders…

Right… But the next one in the queue was moved up… So it was a bonus… Just not the one you expected… I guess.

No wonder they continue with such practices, as long as people are willing to part with money for a raw deal

Nope definitely didn’t come.

It will turn up dont worry.

So faholme is obviously up… I don’t see anyone returning to acknowledge they were wrong… Maybe… When the next rare what comes up in 2/3 days…

I don’t think we’ll have another in 2/3 days but I’d be extremely happy to be wrong especially with the summer event so extra darts.

1 Like

It will be next week. Only 1x rare quest every 7-10 days.

@2puttshaqur
Farholme is last week’s & a week late. If & when this week’s scheduled chest comes this week, it’ll be acknowledged.
Don’t count your chickens …

Can’t look at it this way. Rare quests are not guaranteed.

They appear every 7-10 days, and definitely not during a challenge event. The only aspect that is guaranteed is the sequence.

I take it yesterday’s Farholme as the rare quest for this week. And hope that next rare quest appears next Monday or Tuesday, by Wednesday anyway. Otherwise, that means another week with no rare quest.

I’m counting at least one chicken… The issue up for debate is if the second chicken hatches.

It is tome for a time. :laughing:

1 Like