Farholme II?

Does anyone know if we’re getting this quest this week? Gimme my tome, people

2 Likes

Some says that it’s postponed due to the no-rare-quest-during-challenge-event rule.

6 Likes

I wish they’d just tell us. I keep waiting for it.

I have written that in the May Calendar topic.

Earlier Petri told us it is highly unlikely to have a Rare quest during the challenge events.
So I would not expect it before next Monday.

4 Likes

They were coming like clockwork every Monday for a while there. Then we got the extra one. Suddenly they started arriving more erraticly again. A day later. A day later. Poof…skipped. freebie was a wash.

3 Likes

Tomemorrow may never come…

1 Like

It is unlikely for this week cos challenge event has started.

I expect Farholme I next week. rare quest unlikely this week.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me what does the challenge event have to do with rare quest or the concept behind this unwritten rule

3 Likes

before was asked from players to not be rare quest in same tike as challenge event as is used too much world energy, so sg listen players and if rare quest need to be its postponed untill challenge event finish

3 Likes

O ok. Personally I much rather have the ascension mat(which is much more valuable than some challenge event high score). Especially given the fact of them being so hard to come by

1 Like

From the tentative calendar i saw that this week we must have the farholme 2 quest but is doesn’t appear. Is there are a bug?I’m from Greece.

Rare quests doesn’t appear durning challenge events, it will probably appear tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks for the info Radar1. Is there a chance that there will be 2 quests materilas on the same week because of the challenge event or all the quests for ascension materials move for one week after?

Sorry. No. It just means that no rare quests this week.

Rare quests turn up every 7-10 days.

It used to pretty standard more Monday/some Tuesday earlier this year. Then slowly shifted to more Tuesday / less Monday. Then shifted to less Tuesday / more Wednesday.

Till this week : no rare quest.

Should be one on Monday. Save your WE. :)))

2 Likes

Not an unwritten rule, but a legacy from 2017 when the game was very different.

But there has been more recent thoughts about changing it discussed in this thread

2 Likes

Thank all for the response. I was hoping for the rare quests cause lately 9 and 10 star titans dont drop anything good despite A scores.

1 Like

They don’t always, but they will over time. Be patient.

What happened to the rare quest which was scheduled for the 10th according to the calendar? Five days overdue and still nothing?

Rare quests doesn’t appear durning challenge events, it will probably appear tomorrow.

3 Likes

So, that means that the players have missed on a sure shot 4 star ascension item. Stupid of them, but then what can be expected of greedy corporate thieves

1 Like