Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

I’m starting to feel the same @JGE . For me I think it’s xmas time with all the rush and hullabaloo. Plus the game is beginning to wear thin. I’m not quite there yet but I may not be far behind. I’ll give it a couple of months and see.

Good luck in all your endeavors and enjoy life!

:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Tons of blessings for future endeavours my friend. I enjoy intelligent conversations and will miss your contributions. GL

2 Likes

alas I will miss seeing you giving input in the hero threads. But I get it, recent changes have also not made me very happy. all the best!

2 Likes

aw you know I will miss YOU a lot if you go @amrath ! but will def understand if you do… though for now i am gonna enjoy being alliance and community content buddies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have walked away because this game has become a grind. Season three just sucks and I have lost interest in the game. The new content just isn’t working.

1 Like

Best wishes for future endeavours.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

That is the best thing to do if the game is no longer enjoyable.

Good luck and stay safe.

2 Likes

Am I still forgotten after a year away from the game?:joy:

5 Likes

No, how are you @AirHawk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m good. Just took a year off to cool down from the game. Still miss it.

I’m back now but I feel like museum piece looking at all the new heroes. :joy:

12 Likes

How are you, man? Welcome back.

2 Likes

LOL that’s how I feel and I’ve been here all year.

6 Likes

Great. Good to know that there are those who still remember me. :blush:

6 Likes

But of course. Who can forget the legendary @AirHawk? You have gained a far-reaching repute not only in the forum but in real life :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Welcome back @AirHawk.

2 Likes

And then there’s… me… after 2+ years and sitting on 52+ maxed 5*… I left the 7D Alliances for my own private cave and getting closer and closer to making that ultimate, final cut… Trust me, it’s coming!!

Most newsworthy though, is the loss of Aquaginera… What a huge loss to the 7D Alliances and E&P community overall.

Ah, well… it ebbs and flows right?

Stay safe everyone and Happy New Year!

10 Likes

Good luck. I hope 2021 brings you everything that you wish for and so much more

2 Likes

Couldn’t forget you, @AirHawk…you’ve given such great advice over the years!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for remembering this old player. :smile:

5 Likes