Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Nice to honour the alumni. It’s a natural part of life that people move on and I hope this is seen in a positive way rather than a negative one.

2 Likes

Well @Ambassador quit today, the strongest player in the game. Sad day …

7 Likes

It’s impressive that a topic like this just even exist. I mean positivetely impressive.
Reading this names is a pleasant trip down the memory lane, even with that sparkle of sadness for those who are no longer in this game.

Thanks for this topic.

On a side and more personal note, I’m not a big name of this forum, nor I’m worthy of a “farewell topic”, but I too am hitting the wall that usually means to find something else.
I’m open to suggestions, and since forum rules don’t allow naming other games my Line id is kenneth_mcarthur , feel free to contact me if you find some game worth a try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooh, what have we here?
This posting has raised the ghost of Anja Valkyrie. Boooh!

I feel honored that I made it into the “mausoleum” of former players and former forum regulars. Thank you very much indeed :kissing_heart:

Hugs and a German beer to those dear players who still remember me :kissing_heart: :beer:
By the way, who is providing the German beer now?

And all this talk in this thread about rage quitting… Now now, I left with a smile and a fond farewell - and a big sigh of relief that I got rid of a game that, to me, had become a source of annoyance.

I wish you all enjoyment and fun. And the courage to say “bye” when the time comes.

Leaving a few more German beer for those who miss drinking them in my keep :beers: :beer: :beers: :beer: :beers: :beer:

Anja

edit: what’s this talk of beer? I used to offer German beer in my keep to the players who came to call (= attacked me in PvP). They had to fight for it, though. We had a ball! :grinning:

22 Likes

I remember that!! The good ‘ol days. Although I was just a young pup at the time… I don’t think I ever had the pleasure of raiding you.

2 Likes

Thank you, dear.
Those were great times. I remember posting videos of our PvP victories in that lovely Line group (is that still around?), thanking the host for the refreshments and, of course, inviting them to come by and get a drink on the house. After all, it is only polite to return the favor :grinning:

Have a beer on me, Math4lyfe, now that you cannot get it at my keep :beer:

That was the thing that I enjoyed most. Having a lot of fun with the guys and gals. :grinning:

Well, towards the end, it was the only thing that I still enjoyed. Then emblems came along and threatened to put a stop to my only enjoyment in the game unless I started to spend more money again and bothered with one more annoying grind. That was the last straw, and I left the game on the very day that emblems were introduced. Enough is enough.

I wish you all fun, enjoyment - and a new source of German beer :grinning:

13 Likes

You were one of the first to pop to mind for many here :wink:

2 Likes

All I have to say after reading this thread and the v30 thread…

Whoa.

That is all.

5 Likes

My favorite person who left the forum was SirGorash :frowning:

No but seriously, it was probably Garanwyn. Mostly because of his helpful statistics.

11 Likes

Not even a cheers?! Geez…

3 Likes

:beers:

20Cheers4YouBro.

6 Likes

A bit early but why not a Frühschoppen :rofl:
:beers:

4 Likes

What about Micky? He was a 7DD member who farmed 16 hours a day. He was the top level player in the game before Alex Forquet took over.

5 Likes

Yeah, but did he criticize SGG?

3 Likes

oooh, now I really feel honored!
Thank you! :rose:

Yeah, I had a ball in the game, in the Line PvP group and in the forum, and it was great while it lasted :hugs: Thank you for remembering me :rose:

6 Likes

My bad. Cheers!!!

8 Likes

Much better :slight_smile: classic @KLinMayhem

3 Likes

I would just like to say that I’ve all of a sudden have a lot more money to enjoy beer. Who’d a thunk?

11 Likes

@KLinMayhem,
Hey, did you quit CA, too?
Sorry, I have not been online here much since I left the game in early 2019.
Unless, of course, my ghost is summoned, like in this thread :grinning:

4 Likes

Yep I did. My roster now consists of 6 4* heroes. :smiley:

4 Likes