Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

@Pompitous His alliance leader made an earlier post in a thread to advise he had left …

So many good people are leaving

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/version-56-beta-4-general-feedback-discussion/313128/37?u=jge

3 Likes
Summary

I Wish him and any others who have decided that this aether update/addition is their personal limit the very best in life.
May you find joy in the world around you!

12 Likes

Yeah iv seen, soo many comments from anchor in beta topics over the last two years, (thats how long iv been there) what a presence he has been to improve it :roll_eyes::smirk:

I do stand corrected he did actually post a few times my bad :confused: … Thanks for the imput yah posted in them comments … :+1:

Thanks for helping out to make a difference when it suits :green_heart::smiling_face:

6 Likes

In anchor cove his private line group, but also guessing in the alliance

Edit: and i guess on YouTube as well

1 Like

Take care @byzanthia , I’ve seen your posts around - wishing you the best, may you find a more fun game.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/anchor-former-7dd-leader-leave-the-game/314831/9?u=sleepyhead

7 Likes

Another Leader of Seven Days Departed retired lately:

Goodbye Alusia,
your dad jokes will be missed in family chat

13 Likes

Try not to sprain an eye muscle from rolling them too hard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

2 Likes

Take care @byzanthia. We will miss you in forum :unamused:

5 Likes

I have a hard time considering this positive, but yet again…

Happy gam[bl]ing!

Edit: apparently it’s my cake day, also :rofl:

10 Likes

glad to see you’re still around @Yhc :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your wabbit…and happy cake day!

2 Likes

Congrats on your C-Killhare, and happy, happy Cake Day @Yhc! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

I’m glad to see you’re still around too!

Thanks @sleepyhead for resurrecting Yhc’s Cake Day thread, and for tagging me! :smile:

5 Likes

Some good news, we have a returnee! Welcome back @Kilted

12 Likes

sorry to see you go, @Humboldt :frowning: I really enjoyed your contributions to the big salmon war…

7 Likes

Am I the only one who gets scared when I see a new post in this thread? :sweat_smile:

Especially if it’s by a nice forum poster.

12 Likes

You are not alone @SamMe :disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes

Don’t be. Nor you @SamMe .
When there is a new post here it means that someone is ready to move on from this expensive and time consuming universe of bits and cartoon figurines.
To me each new post here celebrates someone who in ancient Rome would be called libertus¹: they have fought in the arena and conquered their freedom.

That’s why we grant them knighthood.

¹ liberti (plural) were all the slaves who had regathered the status of free men, not necessarily through fighting.

15 Likes

I like your perspective. Thanks for sharing @Yhc! :+1:

6 Likes

a farewell from @FrenziedEye

13 Likes

To all who are missed.

Tell us who you miss.

5 Likes