Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Sad to learn that @Kilted left today.

15 Likes

Can not like this.
Farewell Kilted, find fun and happyness in whatever you are now doing.

Happy living

7 Likes

@Charvel74 quit some 3 weeks back.

Was a beta buddy.
He was 4+ years old with the game, had a vast roster & I remember last 18 month with top alliances.

He had a YouTube channel.

Best wishes forward !

10 Likes

Best wishes to Charvel.

2 Likes

the more time passes and the more i feel disgusted to play it i regret the money i threw into this crap game without balance.

3 Likes

I don’t regret the money I put in early, but I have regretted spending since the portals have been stacking. Having a hero come out in a portal then next week be in SE (for me it was lord Loki among others), that upset me. Then it kept happening every portal. That and a couple really bad pulls and I’ve stopped spending at least 40-50%. The predatory tactics are just out of control now. Having a sniper that heals, a few weeks later a hit 3 that heals in mighty pets, now a hot 3 that overheals in musketeers. Why even pull? Your hero may be trash soon. That is why I’ve pulled back.

Anyway, to those that left, I wish you the best. There are better ways for all of us to spend our time and money so im sure you all did the right thing. Cheers!

16 Likes

A couple of farewells I read today :cry:
So long and bestest wishes @BenderWasTaken & @genuineness also known as Waffles.

Enjoy the free time and increased savings :wink:.

15 Likes

Thanks Sarah! I will always still be around in LINE group being my sarcastic, trollish best :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Farewell @Saltyy

You’re fantastic data sheet for war analysis is what drew me to The Incognitos. So glad you encouraged me to make the move, even when I didn’t think I was ready. TI has been an amazing home. Gonna miss you something fierce.

8 Likes

Probably not the place to post this, apologies in advance @FrenziedEye (sort of :wink:), but I for one have been continually saddened reading all the departure notices / posts… Happy to post happier news for the player community…

@CrazyChemist3891 is baaaaack! :partying_face::confetti_ball: So please disregard the earlier September post. :angel:

13 Likes

nice! always happy to see someone come back, thank you for sharing some good news :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@FrenziedEye - replying here so as not to derail the Incognitos recruitment thread. There’s still one founding member @rapcoon going strong after 3+years there.

@thepirateking retired in July '21 - right around the time you were taking your break.

3 Likes

Cat9999 passed away peacefully at the vets this evening :cry:

I guess I’m gonna have to pick my own teams now.

RIP Minx :cat2:

25 Likes

I am so very sorry :frowning: rest in peace Cat9999

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your fur baby :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Virtual :hugs: s my friend.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss :frowning: :cry:

RIP Cat9999

5 Likes

6 Likes

So sorry for you loss. He will be always alive in our hearts now.

Rest in peace, Legenmeowry hero. :heart:

6 Likes

Sorry to see this. Rest in peace over the rainbow bridge little cat …
:rainbow: :heart:

6 Likes