Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Agree with @Sarah2 … it’s sad to see veteran players go … but 100% agree with your reasoning and you decision. Take good care of yourself and enjoy your new found freedom

Looking at recent forum posts about nerfs/buffs, I think we will be seeing a lot more players leaving the game. That really is sad

6 Likes

I do remember seeing some of your posts, @diesdas , and I am sorry to see you go, but what I’ve quoted from you above is a big deal to realize, and an even bigger deal to publicly admit. It’s why I committed from the very beginning to be FTP, because it would be really easy to overspend once you start. You should be proud that you are able to recognize this as unhealthy and walk away and prouder still for saying it “out loud” where it might benefit others. All the best to you.

8 Likes

Best wishes. There’s another thread on why are veteran players exiting but with every move SG makes crystal clear why. Sad to see players exit for any reason but there’s no need to ask why.

No, it’s not: it’s the best thing for them :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s tough is the notion of how unhealthy a game like this can be to adults while still being PEGI 7.

@diesdas and @FlyingIcarus come forward.
We, Yhc I (and only), recognize your achievements and create you peers of Freedom Queendom.
You shall be known, saluted and honoured as such by all living and undead creatures.
May you make the best of your newfound prerogatives.
All hail Sir @diesdas and Sir @FlyingIcarus !

[Long live the Queen!]

5 Likes

wheres killa killa ???

@diesdas @FlyingIcarus wishing you both the best, and to more fulfilling pursuits!

5 Likes

@Dante2377 is playing again but no longer forum frequenter it seems!!

5 Likes

Another player leaves the game. But the reasoning was really understandable…

7 Likes

I’m sorry you’re leaving @ArktikaTF. :cry:

Thank you so much for your great contribution to the forum and as part of the amazing Calendar Team! :+1::+1:

I truly hope you can find peace away from the game, and stay safe. Please take good care of yourself. If you ever change your mind, we’ll probably :sweat_smile: still be here.

FYI @eagle1 @sft1965 @Dessertrose @Saphirra @sleepyhead @Guvnor @Magnifique

16 Likes

It’s sad to see you go @ArktikaTF, hope to see you back in game once current situations gets better. Loved your fan art. All the best and stay safe :blush:

10 Likes

very thoughtful @SamMe thank you, I have also bumped up the Fan Art thread by @ArktikaTF in her honor…

12 Likes

wheres Killa Killa gone ?

1 Like

Sorry that you have been forced (now) into this action @ArktikaTF. I feel awful for the regular people on both sides. Take care.

5 Likes

Last time I checked, he was complaining about roster space. I remember him talking about all the new heroes they kept releasing but no roster space was offered.

1 Like

Totally off topic, but interested to know…

Any update :thinking:?

Sorry no new informations, but read in Seven Days family chat, that they were working on the problems…

We have to be patient…

Hi all, I’m back… actually i’ve been back since last October, when Russell was featured, and I got him.

I believe my luck is better now with a new in-game name since returning. After Russel, I got some costumed heroes from HA (Leonidas and Sartana). Recently i also got Conga and Hannah after finishing S4 (my 1st and 2nd S4 Heroes. (I got zero s3 and only 1 S2 legendary when i finished the Game just before I took hiatus.)

This month I got another Hotm (Zagrog) from costumed chamber and with 1 gem pull I got Lu Bu.

The lesson is: you need to take a long hiatus just to improve your luck… The game will reward you when you return, probably because they want you back.

I’m still mad with the direction of the game (#Cashgrab), constant nerf and buff cycle, all new item with the sole purpose to get more money from the players, the scarceness of Aethers, and so on, but at least for now, I can still enjoy the ride, F2P as always, without worrying about how competitive my squad is (because I know competitiveness is just for the whales). It is what it is.

7 Likes

Good to have you back @udee ! Glad you got some good luck, and that you can still enjoy the game despite not liking its direction!

3 Likes

Welcome back @udee! :+1::+1::smile: I’m glad you’ve returned, and congrats on your Lu Bu and Zagrog! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: I hope your luck continues. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

@leejow The Mystical Berty Fan Club is back together! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah, probably I am not as active as before, but in a good way. Maybe previously I see the game as a burden that need your attention everytime. But now i can see it as an entertainment during breaktime. No string attached.

No more chasing for 4 monster/hero chest per day, i don’t care if i didn’t use my WE when they are full, no more alarm to check 3 MV per day (or is it 6 now?), played quest when I want it, and don’t mind if I didn’t finished it on time. The only obligation now is to hit titan and make sure my war flag are used. But since my current alliance use FFA strategy, l can always attack when i’m online. Sometime I missed the Titan tho but luckily its not consecutively so my Leader doesn’t kick me out…yet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes