Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Thx for your tracking work JGE.
I know you do this for free, but it would be great if you could add the link to the farewell messages: yep, we can find them nonetheless, but it would be so much easier to greet those leaving and make their choice respected but heartfelt :no_mouth:

Also… what you say about listening, which we all know won’t happen :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Cheers @Yhc
I am probably going to show my age now - but I don’t know how to add a link (sorry).
Any clues?
Here you go …

3 Likes

@JGE one is never too old to learn :slight_smile:

Click on this icon here

And just paste the link into your reply

4 Likes

@Tess_01 has also decided to leave the game. Will miss you my friend, but kudos for doing what’s right for you.

11 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead I’m sure I’ll find something to do…

8 Likes

More sadness. I will especially miss you @Tess_01 on our community content threads. I wish you nothing but bliss!
#Forumbuddy4Life

Thanks for the updates @JGE & @sleepyhead

9 Likes

I’ll miss reading your posts, and also seeing your Eeyore avatar on the forum.

Enjoy your freedom away from the game. I agree with @sleepyhead, hope that you’ll pop into the forum occasionally.

Please take good care of yourself, and stay safe.

@sleepyhead Thank you for informing us on this farewells thread.

4 Likes

Something great :wink:
I certainly wish you so.
Have fun and remember us!

4 Likes

Indeed. Best of luck @Tess_01!

2 Likes

SG is definitely an enigma, I’ve received the wrong end of a burned stick more than once, but oddly, last time when I finally got them to listen, they were strangely kind. I blame untagged Petri and his voodoo dolls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just read that GOAT is retiring. :disappointed_relieved: A huge loss of a valuable resource to the player community.
Best place to farm, just ask Goat.
New hero information, just ask Goat.
Event stages, just ask Goat.
Need a war update, just ask Goat.
Want a laugh, just ask Goat for a joke.
…and so much more!!

Thank you so much for all the hard work over the years @Oggiez & friends.

I wish you nothing but bliss! You will be missed tremendously.

15 Likes

Wow, blessings to you @Oggiez thank you for giving everyone the GOAT :heart:

2 Likes

Good mews : The GOAT will continue…

3 Likes

What?! Hoping you meant Good News - That would be awesome… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes, typo

20times……

And another long time player hits the quit button. @Adi2 …I wish you well in your new game. Good luck and have fun.

3 Likes

Is Killa Killa still playing? He was my fave on YT.

Very sadly another veteran leaves the game …

5 Likes

I add myself to the list of players who quit.

Many of you don’t know me, I have never been a top player but have always been a very active one. I started E&P more than 3 years ago and I have spent my entire career in the same ally “La Fenice Italiana”. I have started as a rookie and I have been so lucky to become the leader of a fantastic group of super positive people but I have decided to leave the game.

I choose to spend my free time more offline and to stay more with the ones I love. Too many quests/tasks/heroes have been released recently and the rewards aren’t balanced with the effort and amount of time required to simply complete them.

I want to thank you all, it has been a long and amazing journey but I arrive at my stop. To salute you below is the picture of my personal highest moment in the game.

Goodbye to you all and cheers! :beers: :beers: :beers:

16 Likes

It’s tough to like posts of players who are leaving the game to prioritize loved ones. I wish you nothing but bliss, I’m sure your absence will be felt most by your alliance mates.

Best wishes! Caio

7 Likes