Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

and @Gwniver , one of the most positive and enthusiastic players I know, is stepping back too :frowning:

4 Likes

Well, I’m done. I saved resources for 8 months to try for Devanna. Not only did I not get her, out of 100+ pulls I got not a single 5 star hero. Not even S1.

The devs don’t really play, so I guess I won’t either.

13 Likes

Sorry to see you go @Zathrus. Take good care of yourself.
And have loads of fun with all that new “free” time

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go as well @Zathrus :frowning: hope you find something fun to fill your new free time

1 Like

I feel you.
Best of luck in your next challenges :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Not the only one very frustrated with the game bud and tbh more will follow iv seen a lot of friends big players leave this game and many more reaching that point of no return.

Im sure your choice to leave was for the best and hope all the best to you in the future.

Today i’d also stopped playing.
Parked my account on my alt alliance, and there he will stay if i ever change my mind.

I was thinking about stop from a bit of time now, and today was the day.

I do not regret playing this game for so long, and there’s so many things i wanted to say that lead me out of it, but it will only end on another rant against developers and i don’t really feel to do it.

Let’s say i’m having much more fun on another game, and their gacha doesn’t frustrate me as much as this one.

I really thought i would last until this game die by his own, but is seems that would not be the case.

Can’t say i’m sad though, it is really more a freedom feeling as other leaving before me stated.

So, good luck to all and… remember it is a game and must be fun.
When it cease to be fun, don’t be afraid to let it go.

The money you put in it will not return anyway, like a good meal or a good movie.

I will probably keep lurking on the forum out of curiosity.
Cheers.

34 Likes

Another claimed, yet another freed from the Bind. Glad to hear you are finding some other game to enjoy than continuing in this slog.

Can’t like posts for people leaving. Not for me.

Good luck, at least you would still visit the forums. Long live Vanilla Milkshake Terror!

7 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go.

Glad you’re enjoying another game though. Hopefully you’ll feel like commenting on the forum once in a while?

If not, take care, and please keep safe. All the best.

3 Likes

You have been in the forum for such a long time and always been so positive and enthusiastic.
I am so very sorry to see you go. But we all respect your decision because it is one that we will all eventually make.
For now - thank you for your contribution to the forum, it’s much appreciated by the community.
Enjoy your new game, take good care of yourself and stay safe and healthy

6 Likes

another big name going… cheers and best wishes, and happy that you are happy and feel freedom because of your decision

5 Likes

A silver lining in your post to fellow players and regular forum users.

Although saddened by your news, I wish you continued success for future endeavours. Be well and thanks for your valued contributions.

3 Likes

Yet another to go.
Something is rotten in the state of Finland.
Eventually finnish will get that too.

Sad to see you go as I’ve always read your posts with interest and I’ve always liked your tie.
Glad to know you’ll still be around though.

In bocca al lupo, Elpis :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well, Elvis has left the building and we are are all worse off for it. :anguished:

3 Likes

Woo hoo…Im free lol. I quit today after 3yrs +. I don’t think Ill miss the game but the friendships Ive made make it hard to go. …Nerdy Redneck

14 Likes

@Nerdyredneck …. Goodbye, good luck and I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Make good use of your freedom and all that new found spare time lol.
Take care, stay safe and healthy

7 Likes

Will do and thanks!!

@Nerdyredneck Needy!! Gonna miss you :kissing_heart:. Take care of yourself!

1 Like

I will be leaving the forums and drastically cutting game play. Good luck to all who stick around, avoid the slots!

9 Likes

Good luck @Draerius. Sorry you are leaving the forum. But completely understand why you are cutting back on the game.
We will all reach that point at some stage in our E&P journey. And right now is just about the right time.
Take good care of yourself

4 Likes