Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

You are always welcome. But when you return (which I hope) I’ll call you uncle. If I don’t forget it myself… :thinking:

Greetings to Lady Z.

3 Likes

My insights into the game are sketchy at the best of times. S3 and S4 I only have peripheral knowledge of from being pummelled by them. I haven’t started S4 and likely won’t for a while yet.

You will be missed here, at least by me. Go in peace and good health.

4 Likes

Best of time, Zoid.
I’ve appreciated so much interacting with you and the serenity you have reached about your history with the game.
I truly admire your effort and the chronicle of your success.
See you go is sad but is a side step in the right direction :wink:

2 Likes

I believe in you and look forward to your first game!

1 Like

Awwww, don’t leave @Dr-Zoidberg. I hope I didn’t scare you off. You are welcome here. As @sft1965 and @sleepyhead so rightly put, there are no gatecrashers. We especially love the company in the When Suddenly thread!

And the times I messed up the alphabet … and still do! That AtoZ thread is hard man. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just said goodbye to my alliance mates and uninstalled a game after 3 years of playing. Wanted to do it yesterday, but had to use all my AW flags first. Final look at the quests made me realize I was doing the right thing. SGG/Zynga just has to understand they pushed the game to a point it became almost full time job for the players who want to play competitive. Full time job where instead of earning, you have to spend a ton of cash. True - you dont have to, but f2p makes your progress painfuly slow.
It was a nice ride while it lasted. I met some great people along the way, and I will miss them.
So, that is it from me. Take care everyone, stay positive and strong! Damn, I might miss even the Forum, although I was not that active here :rofl:

17 Likes

best wishes… what a nice cheery farewell. Best of luck with your new-found free time!!

5 Likes

Take care @Dr-Zoidberg and @PasasHill . I will miss you both.

Zoid: your insights have been extremely helpful. I hope you the best. :stars:

PasasHill: no, you haven’t been active very often, but your input is always welcome. Take care of yourself. :rainbow:

6 Likes

A sad farewell to one of the nicest players I’ve ever met. @ThePirateKing is retiring from the game and he will be greatly missed by everyone lucky enough to have met him. His knowledge and generosity has helped so many understand and enjoy the game.

@Sarah2

21 Likes

Cross-posting… an ode to those who’ve left or are leaving the game…

3 Likes

I’m still in denial at the news - just one more war to go. :sob:

An awesome friend and E&P fountain of knowledge, who shared his expertise with anyone and everyone. @ThePirateKing’s fingerprints are all over the forum.

After 565 days in the Incognitos, being part of the leadership team and taking on the leader role for a spell, you will be missed more than you realise.

Alas, prioritising RL and family - you’ve always been a wise one :wink:. I wish you continued success and infinite happiness. :heart:

14 Likes

As I’ve said elsewhere, what makes @ThePirateKing so special - combination of being knowledgeable, helpful and humble. Such an accomplished player with great tactical Mind, yet always gives advice in such a humble and encouraging way… and you can see that @ThePirateKing attracts like minded people, who are also equally awesome. You will be missed my friend, please pop in to say hi from time to time :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Chodaboy is leaving. Best of luck.

7 Likes

Glad you’re still around occasionally @NotVixx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah that fn sucks :cry: thanks for all the help yah Done @ThePirateKing on the fourm over the years. A new vessel awaits yeee plenty of grog to sail the seas of non e&p :beer::heart:

Here a recipe… How to make authentic 1700's Pirate Fish Stew | Recipe - YouTube

13 Likes

@ThePirateKing best of luck in future.

12 Likes

All hail @ThePirateKing

Amazingly polite, kind and generous with knowledge.

One of the best moderators who never was.

13 Likes

@Infinite is also leaving :frowning:

6 Likes

Sorry to see him go. His sense of humour will be missed :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

And another respected player (GiveEmHel) leaves the game

7 Likes