Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Ah!
@Sarah2 throwing the stone and hiding the post! :rofl:

But I read it anyways :crazy_face:

2 Likes

And yet you are still here???

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :rofl:

Edit: so you don’t get the wrong idea. :heart:

1 Like

What’d I miss? @Sarah2 encouraging me to go away? Or Mrs Z to punch my face in? Lol…I need to know.

1 Like

Click on the orange pencil on top right of her post and you’ll know :wink:

2 Likes

I trust Mrs. Z does not know about the forum’s existence? :wink: :wink:

(on a erious note, glad you are here @Dr-Zoidberg ! I very much enjoy your posts and think you are a great guy!)

2 Likes

Yep, she still pops onto our Crew-chat group every now again. Normally when Rigs is bored and tags her :joy:

3 Likes

Oh dear lord. What have you done. I feel like I just met an omniscient being who explained the mysteries of the universe to me…

I had no idea what that pencil did… and I am forever changed. :joy:

4 Likes

I can only imagine the depths of insight a professional like you can draw from looking at how people re-evaluate their thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

Always been fascinated by self-editing :face_with_monocle:

I uninstalled the game today.

I felt unhappy about it since… I can’t even remember when. Nothing triggered it neither I rage quit but everything is so messy. Last mythic titan loot was also a big factor. Did 1% in everything and received like 30 emblems each class. Only.

The upcoming updates (specially limit breakers) made me think how good I want to use or waste my time.

I’m almost level 76 and honestly, the things I need won’t come from loot, which gets more horrible every level up you do. Titan and raid chests are null. And now raids are at least 400% harder because of formations and overpowered heroes.

The lack of balance and gigantic difference of stats (attack, defense and HP) from older to new heroes is just intolerable. Specially when they try to keep balance by adding % more damage to classic heroes skill damage
(That mostly is halved, evaded or muted by new heroes skills, resistances or abilities. Lol). I feel like a clown.

Also: I’m not building teams for fighting limited broken Black Knight with 1700 defense points alongside Frigg and Elizabeth for 2 bones and 1 silver token from my raid chest. No way.

The game has several events and I’m done with all them. Ninja tower takes ages to finish, 50 exact the same levels with those annoying limitations that aren’t even fun.

The quests are the same bullcrap for years lmao. No words… Honestly NO WORDS for this one.

The challenge events are sooooo tiring. I’m happy about Circus and Villains because it’s always good to have some new things to play but ahhhhh it’s just another event EXACT the same as the others but with new characters. The leaderboard is also ridiculous, less than 0,5% of the playerbase gets acess to some usable loot after many retries in each stage.

Mythic titan was cool until the last. The loot was just ??? No comments. I’d rather kept that items and time that I’ve used.

Tournament and wars matches are still unbelievably incorrect, unfair and mismatched.

They never add something new and when they do, it’s a money grab (goblin balloon, elite valor, OP heroes, limite breakers, nonS1 costumes). So what?

I think my last hopes were in S4 map. After S3 ultra boring madness. S4 previews were so beautiful at start. New effects and such but HAHAHAHAHAHAH the effects are the SAME FOR LIKE 4 PROVINCES IN A ROW. Lazyness or what?

I’m not complying about anything. I’m not being spanked in raids or wars or anything. It’s just like this game is being made by selfish and greedy little kids and I’m bored with it.

There’s nothing new to play or archieve. Paying for summoning is basically everything it offers nowadays. I’m tired.

It felt from a beautiful, addictive game to a common low quality match-3 pay to win Chinese game.

Thank you for all the chats and good talking.
Specially the feedback in the minion catalog (🦊 Andrie's Minion Catalog).

23 Likes

Hit the nail on the head there cant fault any of it. I
Feel completely the same.

Just haven’t taken the leap yet and I’m not even sure what I’m waiting for lol.

I just think this game has reached its end and for players like us there’s not point going on unless you like to waste money collecting new hero’s.

Iv reached top global beating top teams many time with just 3 hero’s lol. War just go’s round in circles hav a brilliant wars then average wars then bad wars Then back round again. Events are boring now ninja tower waste of time.

I guess I’m sticking around to see what limit breaker is like and see the amount of players get broken by it lol. Or maybe SG might get there heads out there asses and actually make big changes. Who knows.

3 Likes

All the very best for your future endeavours.
Blessings

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go. But completely understand your reasoning. It will even come to us all over time.
For me personally I am waiting to see what comes out of the Q&A session and what QOL stuff will be implemented as mentioned in the sneak peak.
Then I will make a decision on whether to continue with the game or not.
In the meantime I wish you well and good luck with your future endeavours. Take care

2 Likes

I see AMA 2019 and how many good promised QoLs and features was not released till now (most of them) and do not have big expectations for this AMA. But yes, it can be interesting to read … again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best wishes, and hope you find something more fun and fulfilling to play!

2 Likes

Thanks all for the messages. This game has such a nice player base. Clever and dedicated people. It’s just so evil and disrespectful how they treat us and the beta testers.

I’ve said I got tired and bored but actually I feel disrespect. We work a lot on it and those quality of live improvements NEVER came. Do you all remember how they did about hero academy?

What are the upcoming quality of live improvements? Wave counter and enemy ATK points display? Hahah. Hahaha. Haha.

I’ve been playing adventure quest 3D and it’s just beautiful how developers communicate and implement players needs and desires. It’s human.

They barely speak even to the beta testers and ignore them since forever to a disrespectful point after all the work they do testing.

They manipulate our needs creating problems and selling solutions every update.

And now pushing hero powers before even reworking things we need like fair matches and loot. They even lie to us. They promised hero academy as a solution for dupes and even today we got nothing.

I’m sorry all but it’s already ridiculous. They don’t work neither implement anything better for THE PLAYERS but they’re working as fast they can on limit breakers (?). Not mentioning the prices for my country doubled from one day to another and they didn’t even warned or anything.

Sorry I used to love the game, used to love to share my thoughts and how to make it better and more friendly. To make our relationship with Zynga better.

But if they don’t give a dog crap for us,
Why should I? :slight_smile:

Glad I didn’t spend more than a few coins. I know how supportive I can be to developers, I even joined beta programs from Capcom games after many resident evil walkthroughs I’ve wrote. But… For this?

Again, thanks players. You are all this game have. Everything is about hate and sadness about the loot and pulls. It’s an heavy air to breathe and I don’t want it anymore. :slight_smile:

@Chrislilt thanks! and yes… ridiculous. If it’s a deadend before level 90 imagine how many people will feel motivated to keep playing after the tutorial knowing they’ll have to spend YEARS to collect emblems, materials and now limit breakers. Maybe two? Oh I don’t even want to think about it. Used to have loads of fun in this and now it´s just sad. hope they get the money they wanted so bad. Hope it pays their reputation.

If 2019 promises were not made, they said lies. Solution for dupes? Lies. War mismatches toke months to be fixed as well even being critical. I would not expect QoL features, they never were made.

19 Likes

Sorry to see you go Andrie. You will be missed. :sleepy: Hope you enjoy adventure quest 3D. You do you! :wink:

2 Likes

@Andrie I’m sorry to see you go. Thank you for taking the time to inform us here, and I wish you all the best.

Honestly, I don’t feel I am treated well here as a player, and I’m glad I’ve only spent little on the game (<AUD2/month on average).

Take care, and stay safe in these difficult times.

4 Likes

@udee has just quit the game as well.

2 Likes

AMA:

Q: Have you any intention, ever, of releasing your death grip on the AMs?

A: No

Q: Have you any intention, ever, of increasing the summon odds? Perhaps even to a pathetic 4 or 5%?

Q: Have you any intention, ever, of making the game the least bit new player friendly?

Q: So brcause a player of 4 years had to grind their @rse off for hours every day and/or pay a fortune, means a new player will only be at that level circa 2025?

A: Yes

Q: Is that fair?

A: CHA- CHING!!! I don’t care, check out my Rolex.

9 Likes

Same with very old non-S1 heroes. Put them in the flipping training camps at some point! Leveling new heroes, even underwhelming ones, is all that keeps some of us here. If we’re only ever going to have a reasonable shot at the same S1 crap for all eternity, it’s going to get old eventually. Not everyone is willing to take out a second mortgage just to have something new to work on.

1 Like