Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

How is @Jedon?

It’s been long since his last reply here

6 Likes

I’m conflicted on whether I should like this thread or not… it’s sad to see the collection of amazing names that are now gone.

16 Likes

He retired. :frowning:

3 Likes

There have been so many forum friends who have said goodbye of late. I am sorry to see them all go but support their decision to leave both the game and/or the forum.
On a positive we have had a few that left and came back. One good character that springs to mind is @Rigs
Then there are others that we have not heard from In a while that I worry about @Jedon and @Scarecrow

11 Likes

I think if they return then it doesn’t count

4 Likes

We missed you for a while …

6 Likes

this is a sad list indeed

2 Likes

Lmao… for a while. :rofl::rofl: seriously, laughing out loud.

4 Likes

Shhhhh

20 x Shhhhhh. He might go again

6 Likes

I actually miss @Scarecrow. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

AnjaValkyrie:

Ellilea:

7 Likes

I have nothing important to add other than the bleak observation that this is very much like a Mausoleum for former E&P Players.

6 Likes

Can we use at least one person that signed up for a forum account for the sole purpose of rage quitting to the community, then never posted again? Mark them as known for Rage quitting?

5 Likes

@Turnbeutelvergesser - known for announcing this being the worst game ever, rage quit.

12 Likes

Did i miss @Ender_BattleSchool leavin?

Seems he’s been quiet for a bit

4 Likes

Now as this is the third time my name has been invoked in General Discussion I have been summoned. (The apparently many tags to links to my forum interview each time a forum interview is posted showing up in notifications eludes my infernal hearing – or email notification – all the way in Community Content).

On the one hand I would like to quickly say that I appreciate being added to this list but on the other hand think I can’t without being removed from the list so do please continue on as if I wasn’t here…

Anyhu hope everyone’s enjoying the Hero Academy, revamped Alchemy Lab and whatnot. Even though I occasionally stumble across an old forum tab each time I need to close a bunch of Chrome tabs on my mobile (I’m terrible at shutting them down, have well over a 1000 suspended that I never really get through) I’ve not been inclined to check out how they turned out though given how long people waited for them I’m hoping it was worth it for those still playing.

13 Likes

Lol

Revamped AL = ok
Hero Academy= giant waste

Think that sums it up.

Btw feel like you shorted us on reading .
material in that post…

6 Likes

Dear [insert your favourite deity], after the length of time they wasted with them. Given the time they led everyone on with them I’d hope it was a good excuse. I mean if you’re gonna do something terribly at least do it quickly.

Was trying to keep it brief in case it prompted a hastily added “and giant walls of text/massive gas bag” to my short bio…

5 Likes

Only excuse they had is they didn’t want a use for duplicates to only be exclusive to those who have played long enough to build hero academy lol

3 Likes

Forum waiting for @MysterySpin to finish typing be like:

HandmadeCarelessEthiopianwolf-size_restricted

On topic,

Forum greats include

@Dante2377
@Revelate
@Little_Infinity
@Brobb
@badassninjadad - you still here?

15 Likes

Cookie Settings