Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Grats on defecting. Pixelated euphoria can’t match RL. Enjoy your freedom and extra spending money.

5 Likes

Cheers. Game is shot to bits kinda fill stupid I ever played it but glad to get out of it now nice weight lifted of my shoulders more holiday fund’s :grin: happy days.

9 Likes

What does that say about those of us still playing :thinking:. Nevertheless, all the very best for future endeavors.

2 Likes

If your still enjoying it then happy gaming lol. But for me it’s a different feeling and had to put a stop to it. It’s just how I feel.

6 Likes

Yes!

Sounds great @Chrislilt! I used to prioritise a lot of money for holidays.

1 Like

So I said I wasn’t quitting just yet when I wrote this Time to call it a day on the forum... Ish

But circumstances have happened and its time.

Farewell Empires and Puzzles, you’ve been fun but my time is now.

Bye.

37 Likes

Sad day but wish you luck Guvnor

5 Likes

On a selfish level, it’s very sad news. :cry: But I hope the circumstances you mentioned are positive ones and trust you’re making the best decision for you and yours.

You will be sorely missed, please be well and take care!

11 Likes

alas, it’s a big loss for the community. But I know you are gonna go off doing more fun and fulfilling things! enjoy your newfound free time :slight_smile: and hope you will pop in from time to time to say hi!

7 Likes

Some good, most not so much…

But it’s all for the better so onwards and upwards :slight_smile:

7 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOO-oooo-Ooooooo! :astonished:

4 Likes

Gonna miss you around here, and sad to hear that the circumstances are not ideal. Take care, friend.

5 Likes

So sorry to hear that. Sending positive vibes your way to hopefully help you make the best out of a bad situation.

And thank you so much for your contributions. I don’t know you well, but I think it’s fair to say that they represent at least 90% of the reasons I joined this forum in the first place.

6 Likes

Aw man. Sad day for the forum. We’ve never spoken before, but I do know of you and I know how big of a loss this is for us.
I hope only good comes your way.

5 Likes

Thanks for your dedication and contribution over the years. Wish you all the best! @Guvnor

5 Likes

Farewell Guvnor,
you will be missed here and in the 7D family.

Take care and thanks for your dedication to the player community.

Good luck

5 Likes

I´m so sorry to hear this, Guvnor. :star2: Thank you for all you´ve given (and that is a lot) to the community, and enjoy your newfound freedom :wind_face: :bird:

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, to say goodbye and express appreciation; it is a comforting opportunity you’ve afforded us.
The onslaught of sorry you hear is more a reflection on the crater this leaves on the E&P community more than our disappointment with you moving on. I hope it’s a progression because the game is no longer as fun as it once was and nothing more dire.

It’s been a pleasure acting the fool in front of forumites and secretly having discussions to the contrary with you.
Hoping and praying for health, safety and well-being of you & yours in this next season in your life.

Hit me up on line if you ever miss my tomfoolery

Stay pantless

11 Likes

sorry to hear that there are some bad goings-on… wishing you strength, and hope things turn all-positive soon!

4 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go but when it’s time it’s time.
Farewell, our Groot!

5 Likes