Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Advanced warning, if it gets to the point an alumni party is thrown I will certainly be getting naked at it (I should probably examine that urge closer given I came rather close to starting a YouTube channel pontificating from the bath recently but anyhu)…

10 Likes

Is that how you’re spending your new found freedom from the game??

Be sure to post the link if you do decide to start that channel. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Watching @Brobb shut down illegitimate complainers was reason enough to log in each day.

I used to look forward to seeing someone complain on the forum.
She took the worst part of the forum and made it her b*tch.

14 Likes

I wish!!! If I were by myself I probably would be especially with this weather (I’d sweat at the North Pole) - unfortunately I’m in a small one bed flat which due to Covid my partner (who works as a civil servant) is constantly in Zoom meetings in the only other room - now to be clear I have no qualms with streaking in front of the civil service, my issue is I’ll only get one shot at doing it and so when the time comes I want to ensure there is at least a junior minister in the meeting… Even better if I can get a Secretary of State…

Would do though I wouldn’t be too hopeful, t’was the inability to get a good camera angle in the bathroom that proved the sticking point that sadly means I won’t be adding to my list of daft media appearances…

4 Likes

Zoom. :roll_eyes: it’s becoming my new cringe word.

Hope things settle down for y’all soon enough and you find a streak-worthy cause.

3 Likes

@Aunty

@Player16YT quit the game, but will still check in on the forums

@Richter

@SupremeAlienRaptor is cutting down on both the game and the forums, but is still around

5 Likes

@Celtibero parted ways for meals before midnight, dry climates, and Rambo films.

3 Likes

Yer…when the moustache-cat turned up at the bottom of the page it was time to get comfy and crack open a cold one.

5 Likes

Mai

Edit

@Mai came back, then left again - original farming guide and groundbreaking analysis of loot.

7 Likes

You are a Regular ( trust level 3 ), make it a wiki

(What is a Wiki post? Why make a Wiki post?)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Spoiler alert!

20 gremlins

1 Like

Dante and Brobb still play, I think. At least, they haven’t posted a goodbye and have mentioned they just play less or visit the forum less.

I’m using the term play loosely, as I think Dante mentioned playing in a solo alliance with his alt

3 Likes

What if they’re still amongst us under a pseudonym (even though it’s technically not allowed, just anticipating they won’t get caught)? :thinking:

3 Likes

But who would do something like that… Anonymous??

7 Likes

Stop posting likable comments. I’m almost out.

4 Likes

You really should make a separate topic

... ( clicky, clicky )

Not because it is off topic, but has a high percentage chance of being flagged for naming and shaming.

FIN

Feels more like Naming and Faming, if you ask me.

6 Likes

but if they’ve quit, can they still get offended?
:wink:

There was nothing quite as thrilling as getting a like from @Brobb.

9 Likes

Cookie Settings