Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Sorry to see you go Andrie. You will be missed. :sleepy: Hope you enjoy adventure quest 3D. You do you! :wink:

2 Likes

@Andrie I’m sorry to see you go. Thank you for taking the time to inform us here, and I wish you all the best.

Honestly, I don’t feel I am treated well here as a player, and I’m glad I’ve only spent little on the game (<AUD2/month on average).

Take care, and stay safe in these difficult times.

4 Likes

@udee has just quit the game as well.

2 Likes

AMA:

Q: Have you any intention, ever, of releasing your death grip on the AMs?

A: No

Q: Have you any intention, ever, of increasing the summon odds? Perhaps even to a pathetic 4 or 5%?

Q: Have you any intention, ever, of making the game the least bit new player friendly?

Q: So brcause a player of 4 years had to grind their @rse off for hours every day and/or pay a fortune, means a new player will only be at that level circa 2025?

A: Yes

Q: Is that fair?

A: CHA- CHING!!! I don’t care, check out my Rolex.

9 Likes

Same with very old non-S1 heroes. Put them in the flipping training camps at some point! Leveling new heroes, even underwhelming ones, is all that keeps some of us here. If we’re only ever going to have a reasonable shot at the same S1 crap for all eternity, it’s going to get old eventually. Not everyone is willing to take out a second mortgage just to have something new to work on.

1 Like

Well…

Quoting a post from the thread @SamMe started…

:sob: Sadness - I didn’t have the heart to read through the other posts in that thread. I assume there were more such posts.

I wish you nothing but bliss for future endeavours.

7 Likes

Has anyone seen @JonahTheBard ? His last activity shows up as two months ago?

5 Likes

Sadness indeed @Sarah2 :frowning:

Have seen many such messages from once eager, optimistic players. Not everyone is thinking of leaving, and some actually are excited about developments…

… but many are feeling turned off and pessimistic as well… :frowning:

2 Likes

Virtual hug for @Sarah2. :heart:

I started that thread, and I probably should impose a personal cool-down between posts. Anyway, I don’t think there is a high number of players announcing their intention to retire in there.

Regardless, you may prefer to mute it (if you haven’t already). I will always support doing what’s best for you @Sarah2. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe @littleKAF or @Dudeious.Maximus might have an answer to your question? :thinking:

4 Likes

Mr bard I believe got a job promotion or something on them lines.
So has to pack up and move to a new area.
So good things for him :heart: :+1:

I believe he be back once all is ticky boo :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Great news! Thanks for the update, @Dudeious.Maximus .

3 Likes

That’s fantastic news - congrats to @JonahTheBard and thank you muchly for the update @Dudeious.Maximus :innocent:.

5 Likes

[evil Queen mode on]
SG has finally decided to pay moderators? :smiling_imp:
[evil Queen mode off]

:point_up_2:
It’s just a joke.
Evil Queen mode never goes off :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

that’s great news! I was about to reply with what I knew, but you know more than I :slight_smile: glad he’s well and has some real life good news!

5 Likes

stayontopic

ok :wink::+1:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Another one leaves… :cry:

Much bliss @giveemhel

5 Likes

Reposting another sad post…

I had the privilege of being an alliance mate of @azgamerdude in TBD - always took on all the nastiest war opponents. You are missed!

5 Likes

You’re such a thoughtful forum buddy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Alas I posted on your thread and get notifications of likes. Rip off the bandaid Sarah … Sure enough - more entries for the Farewell / sadness thread for those who are left and remember the good 'ole days . :sweat::scream:

5 Likes