Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

@Razor still has a heartbeat! Raise the roof! :star_struck:

I just signed up to the players guild YouTube! Looking forward to more insights from the “Obi-Wan Kenobi” of E&P! :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, more like a jawa. Well here it is…

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Razor! As always, great hero insights! I actually just started leveling Bera and Sif over the weekend. Bera is leveled waiting for emblems and Sif is at 3/70 waiting on darts. After your latest updates, I feel real good about my roster and where it’s trending! I even pulled my first 5* ninja, Garnet, this last ninja event! Considering who I have (and don’t have, Odin and Cobalt), I’ll eventually move my defense to a Green-Red-Green middle anchored by Garnet at the tank position. Great, great insights! Thanks for all the efforts! :wink:

@Noble_Weasel @Shunt I’m replying here to avoid dragging the HA10 thread off-topic.

I suppose so?

I’m not finding myself missing the game so far, as I approach 2 weeks.

It’s not impossible I might play a little at some point in the future, but I don’t see myself going back to any form of regular or competitive play unless there’s something very distinctive and interesting added to the gameplay.

The only thing that’s sort of in the back of my mind is my unused Gems, EHT, and Coins…but at the same time, I can’t imagine any Hero I would get that would motivate me to return to playing at this point.

Maybe I’ll open the game to use them at some point, get my Dawas, and feel a sense of catharsis.

No, I don’t want to play all of them, and think I’ll feel weird about starting them but not finishing.

So my intention is not to play any of them at all.

Finishing S3 felt like a good completion point for me.

44 Likes

Liked for the reply, not for the content. We will miss the many contributions you have made to the game and the community. I hope you feel like it was time (and probably money) well-spent. For me personally, if there were a Mt. Rushmore of retired E&P players, it would be @zephyr1, @Kerridoc, @Gryphonknight, and somebody TBD. Best wishes for whatever is next, fellow Legend of Zelda fan.

22 Likes

If you have any ideas what could give you back the desire to play again regularly, it would be an interesting addition to the thread Restoring enthusiasm for long term players!

I am sad to see you quit.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 You will be missed as the community loses another titan in the game! Thank you for all of the guidance and wisdom you have bestowed on us all! We hope someday you will return! Good fortunes to you until your return! :wink:

4 Likes

@Gryphonknight is like the Terminator…every time I think he’s gone, he reappears

And he stole my clothes, my boots and my motorcycle.

If anyone gets on mt Rushmore with Z and K, it’s surely @Garanwyn :pensive:

17 Likes

But unlike the Terminator, it’s a welcome reappearance!

A little before most of my time on the forum, I think, but I see him referred to fondly and often. A worthy choice, I’m sure. The endorsement of @JonahTheBard surely carries much weight!

6 Likes

All hail the almighty p-value and the binomial distribution of Garanwyn. I miss him, with all his insignia of statistics.

6 Likes

Team, please remember that the topic is remembering friends and acquaintances that have left the game :+1:

8 Likes

@zephyr1

Added you to the main thread. Sorry to hear you leave. I will miss a lot of your possible threads. You are one of my legends and idols here in the forum.

12 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@King_Kyree77 - added to Master List :sweat:

5 Likes

I miss @Polentinha so much. @zephyr1 too.

Long life our grandmasters.

5 Likes

Hope you have a long and happy life @King_Kyree77 . I will miss you. :worried:

2 Likes

Can’t agree more. @zephyr1 was freaking awesome.

7 Likes

Fudge

Looks like we lost MadMarv

(Profile - madmarv - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

Rumor from beta says @madmarv always tested with 4* Classic heroes ( no emblems) and 5* Classic heroes to see if new content was balanced for new players/ F2P

9 Likes

That is a genuine shame. Not people leaving the game for “reasons” but for not giving US closure on their departure and their insight.

1 Like

???

My biggest hope is he just got burn out

My worst fear is something bad happened in the Real World

Later I might start a new forum topic and see if anyone knows

4 Likes