Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

When I see @kayo is still alive

c598358b3917d2475eb425e7ab63a07d

8 Likes

I will miss you, @yelnats_24 . :disappointed_relieved::sneezing_face: Always loved reading your thoughts.

1 Like

@TGW

I will be missing you from the forum. Your thoughts and candor are irreplaceable. But I’m lucky…I get to see you every day in our Alliance… … and I’ve just about had enough of … oh … kidding. :slightly_smiling_face: Love you @tgw!

3 Likes

Bahahaha, fearles champion of Mercs.
Apokaside, taken from us too soon.

3 Likes

Oh, I wish I had that excuse, I think they use the drug dealer model; don’t ask, don’t tell.

In my case bar two that I can’t discuss (I was guilty except for May 23rd where provocation was the tool used by third parties and so I broke the rules again).

They actually deleted a message log entry about one deleted post much later, Oh, which was about something I can’t discuss but still has me bewildered as it broke no regulations but was deleted in less than minutes and then the message log entry weeks later (it was about courtesy in the see you tomorrow thread), I have the screenshots, Every other action has been by their book and therefore justified.

A Regular needs to add this one for RaZoR:

Probably one of the most significant in my mind!

11 Likes

I’ve added a few words :sweat:

4 Likes

Razor leaving is a HUGE lose! :pensive:

5 Likes

Oh wow. Just WOW … Razor leaves … now that really is a monumental loss to the game and every who plays it.
Surely that must tell SG something… hopefully

3 Likes

Seriously…how will all the relatively new players deal with their armies of 5* dups?

It must be a level playing field…Balance is King! That is why such innovations as Finley’s costume is being pursued…

This is part of the statement isn’t true. Your Game Account is in NO WAY linked with your forum account…

Your Actions on the forum will not EVER result in discipline against your in-game account…

The only exception is that BETA access can be pulled if the SG Team deem that necessary (but would have to be extreme to warrant this)… but not your live-game account.

Otherwise it would be all to easy for me to make a forum account with the name of some other in-game player and then run-amok on the forum to get them booted… Just not possible.

FYI's

@JGE @Disposable @sft1965 @Lunx @Cheds @Sarah2 @amrath

10 Likes

The M$lion Dollar question about @Razor leaving is whether anyone (team of folks) will be taking over maintaining and updating all of his fantastic tools? It’s a very selfish question as I use his tools for almost all aspects of my gameplay. I have no problem donating to help pay for the web service. I just won’t do as many pulls each month! :wink:

1 Like

Is there a forum thread or Line group chat for @Razor’s Hero Utility and TitanMafia? Along with his other utilities.

1 Like

Yes @Razor did create a TMPG Line chat room @JAWS1. Sadly, he left there too :sweat:, but appointed some trusted and very capable players as mods.

5 Likes

Do you have the Line group chat name? Or can someone send me an invite? My Line ID is “jaws3”.

1 Like

I seriously doubt that anyone has the level of dedication, passion and commitment to run it the way Raz did… no way. no how… wouldn’t ever be the same…

8 Likes

:pensive::sob::pensive::sob::pensive:

20 characters

1 Like

Censure/Prophet has played his last war with Extra Spicy and will be retiring after our titan is dead. He’s had a large impact on the way that many players summon heroes. It’s been an honor and pleasure to be a teammate with him.

8 Likes

That is so sad. I just can’t like your post, No, no, no :sob:.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Furious Flags