Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Are you able to give a short description of each of their personalities? Or what they were known for?

Eg

Thanks!

Hmm…Am I supposed to be adding you too @Sorsha, you are still around :rofl:

@JonahTheBard makes a good point…

1 Like

I didn’t as I dont know them personally. Some players or forum users may know them. What I am interested in are really those who have quit the game for good. I like them still hanging in the community forum though. But hey, this is your thread.

1 Like

@Mariamne graphic design contributor extraordinaire

@Novo our much loved calendar girl

6 Likes

I am still active in forum as long I can catch-up the new stuff but i have uninstalled the game…guess this is what counts. :wink:

3 Likes

How is @Jedon?

It’s been long since his last reply here

6 Likes

I’m conflicted on whether I should like this thread or not… it’s sad to see the collection of amazing names that are now gone.

16 Likes

He retired. :frowning:

3 Likes

There have been so many forum friends who have said goodbye of late. I am sorry to see them all go but support their decision to leave both the game and/or the forum.
On a positive we have had a few that left and came back. One good character that springs to mind is @Rigs
Then there are others that we have not heard from In a while that I worry about @Jedon and @Scarecrow

11 Likes

I think if they return then it doesn’t count

4 Likes

We missed you for a while …

6 Likes

this is a sad list indeed

2 Likes

Lmao… for a while. :rofl::rofl: seriously, laughing out loud.

4 Likes

Shhhhh

20 x Shhhhhh. He might go again

6 Likes

I actually miss @Scarecrow. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

AnjaValkyrie:

Ellilea:

7 Likes

I have nothing important to add other than the bleak observation that this is very much like a Mausoleum for former E&P Players.

6 Likes

Can we use at least one person that signed up for a forum account for the sole purpose of rage quitting to the community, then never posted again? Mark them as known for Rage quitting?

5 Likes

@Turnbeutelvergesser - known for announcing this being the worst game ever, rage quit.

12 Likes

Did i miss @Ender_BattleSchool leavin?

Seems he’s been quiet for a bit

4 Likes

Cookie Settings