Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Love it!!

20 characters

1 Like

Btw Cray says hi and she misses you too!

1 Like

good to hear from you Missy!!! :wink:

yeah he got tired of it all and lost motivation to continue! but i think he is fine!

happy new years mate!! glad to see u are doing well! Cheers and cheers buddy!

1 Like

There was someone I was sorry he was gone … But he came back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

my moment came + 3 years of game a lot of fun with you … many good times … Thanks to all the warriors for the 3 years of game

3 Likes

I think I feel more sorry for them that they came back tbh… :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for your diligent effort in beta and elsewhere. :heart:

You have a beautiful voice @KLinMayhem. Will Miss you and @Russo too. :wink:

and don’tgive me that bull that anyone can sing happy birthday. They can’t…well not many of them at any rate.

3 Likes

Added.

I may not know you or come to know you, for whatever reason, I am saddened by your departure in the game. Nevertheless, real life matters. And for that, I am happy for you. Good luck.

1 Like

Added. Sad to see you go. Good luck to you and your family in real life then.

I play four years in this game. But iam beginner in this forum. I want to be retired but i cant. Probably E&P captured me :slight_smile: :brick: :clamp:

2 Likes

I like the analogy. Could you imagine if we replaced “summons” with “shark dive”? You could talk to your alliance buddies about shark diving and commiserate about losing an arm and a leg together…

2 Likes

Mid-October- Retired from the Community Content chats
Mid-December- Retired from the Forums (essentially)
December 25 (as a present for my boyfriend):

Didn’t technically feed to Alfie but have stuck to my word and haven’t redownloaded since… and quite frankly, it’s been a huge weight off my chest for the last 3 weeks. A surprisingly huge amount of more time to just enjoy life- cook more, clean more, connect more with friends and family, big work accomplishments, etc.

No regrets. :kissing_heart:

21 Likes

I totally respect your decision.

But more time to cook and clean seems counterintuitive to me :rofl:

6 Likes

I have flung my last Poo in this game.
Main heroes have been fed to Dawa and Boomer and the game has been removed from my phone.

I’ve enjoyed playing with a great number of people, too many to list, but y’all made the stay more enjoyable.

Peace

33 Likes

I’ll certainly miss ya, you made this game enjoyable for me over the years. Onward and upward buddy. That was one hell of a poo you took on your roster!!

3 Likes

100% This!

They don’t seem reasons to quit to me…they seem like reasons to keep playing :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I fully respect your decision. And I just watched you feed away your heroes in the Line group.
I am sure that you will be the first of many…
It’s sad to see you go and I will miss your posts both in the forum and in Line.
Take care and stay safe. And I wish you all the very best in your future endeavours

5 Likes

Miss you already, Poo.

Wishing you well in the “after” life.

:snowflake: :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Cookie Settings