Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

Welcome back @AirHawk.

2 Likes

And then there’s… me… after 2+ years and sitting on 52+ maxed 5*… I left the 7D Alliances for my own private cave and getting closer and closer to making that ultimate, final cut… Trust me, it’s coming!!

Most newsworthy though, is the loss of Aquaginera… What a huge loss to the 7D Alliances and E&P community overall.

Ah, well… it ebbs and flows right?

Stay safe everyone and Happy New Year!

10 Likes

Good luck. I hope 2021 brings you everything that you wish for and so much more

2 Likes

Couldn’t forget you, @AirHawk…you’ve given such great advice over the years!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for remembering this old player. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

We lost one of the best today. @Wormwood retired. I’ve known him a long time and it’s a very sad day for me. He was always happy to help and always a very positive person to interact with. It’s a huge blow to this community to lose someone like him. Farewell my friend and enjoy your retirement, the free time and the extra money you’ll have in your pocket.

You’ll always be mah boyfrand!

Love, Toot

12 Likes

Added. Forum only. 20 chars

2 Likes

PicklesXJ is back!! :grin:

2 Likes

Farewell @Wormwood our legendary alliance leader

farewell old friends who have left:
@Luiz
@KLinMayhem
@Digaodf
@Permagrin

There is always a new step ahead in life! Ole!

6 Likes

Hey, @Lunx! Sad to hear Perm retired. Hope he’s doing well.

3 Likes

Happy new year!

I can’t say I miss playing this game. I definitely miss the social aspect of it (Line, forum posting, etc).

I’m enjoying mass quantities of beer at the moment, so y’all can ignore this if needed. Kthxbai.

17 Likes

We miss you @KLinMayhem!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: We were just having a discussion in PVP about missing you!

Someone wanted a birthday song :joy:

Best I can do :smiley:

3 Likes

Love it!!

20 characters

1 Like

Btw Cray says hi and she misses you too!

1 Like

good to hear from you Missy!!! :wink:

yeah he got tired of it all and lost motivation to continue! but i think he is fine!

happy new years mate!! glad to see u are doing well! Cheers and cheers buddy!

1 Like

There was someone I was sorry he was gone … But he came back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

my moment came + 3 years of game a lot of fun with you … many good times … Thanks to all the warriors for the 3 years of game

3 Likes

I think I feel more sorry for them that they came back tbh… :rofl:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings