Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

1. Not playing anymore.
  2. Feel just fine.
  3. AHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA nope

:grinning:

9 Likes

3 Likes

@FrenziedEye. July 2020 A good friend who provides thoughtful information and inciteful comments. I’ll miss him… you :sleepy:

8 Likes

Rhaegar left as well. He had an account at Forum but just for reading. Old team mate from my old alliance Metal und Bier…he was level 67 :sob:

2 Likes

We ended being friends and did some direct messages but sounds like she truly left now from the game and the forum :frowning: a really sweet and smart person.

4 Likes

Was asked to post here from a response in another thread. I’m definitely not a well known player or forum member, but will say farewell anyway. Logged in one last time to take a picture of my final stats.

Enjoyed the raid part of the game (maybe a little too much). Met some really good people. Signing out, take care all!

20 Likes

Blessings and tons of wishes for success in future endeavours! You’ve obviously invested alot into this game :hugs: - I’m sure you’ll be missed.

3 Likes

Goodbye and good luck @Scrape. impressive stats. Sorry to see a seasoned player leave the game. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavours

3 Likes

hope she’s ok. I wish her the best - I enjoyed reading her posts!

wow! 3297 cups, 70-raid win streak… impressive stuff! wishing you the best.

2 Likes

@FrenziedEye adding a bit more color for PeachyKeen

@PeachyKeen more or less quietly left E&P after a several month back and forth struggle to “make the game fun again”. While at the helm of Helios, he took a mid level alliance bursting with potential but stuck in a complacent rut into the top 100. He was well know on the forum for his writing/story telling, lengthy no BS posts, and off of center commentary.

As the leader of Helios he was kind, a forever teacher/educator, and fiercely protective of the Helios core.

PK was a EP old timer and we are all better off because he was here and worse because he left.

15 Likes

Thanks Sausage

Just a friendly reminder to all that this page is a WIKI which means ANYONE can edit by clicking on the EDIT below the post as shown in the screenshot here:

Hopefully that will be useful for the “one day” when I really don’t come back…

Cheers

7 Likes

I didn’t know that! Sorry about that!

2 Likes

anyone else giggle when they read that?

6 Likes

@Math4lyfe

:wink:

4 Likes

well fine… partypooper… i’ll just giggle in my own little corner.

2 Likes

I actually loled.

Just can’t get over the jovial name @JonahTheBard bestowed on me.

2 Likes

Jovial Exploration is my middle name

Screenshot_20200904-215101

5 Likes

Wouldn’t they be your middle names?

If one was to be a pedant about it.

1 Like

A THIRD @JonahTheBard grammatical mistake!!! It’s like an early Christmas!

4 Likes

Cookie Settings