Fare thee well @KlinMayhem... Farewell

giphy (6)

All the best 4 U
@KLinMayhem

:crying_cat_face:

15 Likes

Best of luck @KLinMayhem it was fun for your short visit in Crew. Hope you find enjoyment in whatever you do next.

12 Likes

Good luck @KLinMayhem I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing you well, but respected your many insights you gave here in the forum and on Line. You’re presence will he sorely missed.

7 Likes

Wow…farewell @KLinMayhem, you will be missed.

11 Likes

Farewell, @KLinMayhem, I wish you well in other endeavors. You will be missed here, but you know what is best for you.

I never played with you, and I would have liked to. Thank you for the transparency on what it cost you. I kinda suspected that top tier players could spend in that ballpark, but seeing it laid out like that is fascinating.

21 Likes

Ugh.

I’m feeling very sad… which is such a selfish feeling… but it’s how I’m feeling nonetheless.

You will be missed.

I will miss your raid videos
I will miss your game advice
I will miss your cheers
I will miss your audio clips

Thank you… for everything you’ve done to support the community. You poured a lot of time, money, and effort into providing feedback to so many players over the years.

I wish you all the best as you close one chapter and begin another.

Keep the beer cold, my friend.

17 Likes

I will miss seeing you here. Your humor and good spirits will be missed. Thanks for dropping by the Sapphires and helping out.

10 Likes

Thank you all. also, here’s what my troops/roster looked like as of about a month ago…

23 Likes

Hello klin I greet you too if even though I do not know you you have a really fantastic list of heroes and I do not understand why after so much work and money you want to leave the game? I’ve been playing for three years and I can’t stop if you can help me understand how you’d be grateful I’ve tried many times to leave but I always come back even if I’m really tired

3 Likes

I’ve screened your troops and heroes so every now and then I look at them As a mentor maybe one day

2 Likes

Only real way to stop playing and not come back is to leave nothing to come back to. Which is why I fed all my heroes and troops away. No reason to start over.

21 Likes

Just keep in mind there are hundreds if not thousands of players out there with better rosters than that. And it cost them just as much and more than it did me.

13 Likes

I’ve seen too many players do like you and honestly I get away with tears because many players still need you and your tips not to let the game die it’s the great players like you who help the new players and make them love the game

7 Likes

Dammit. I hate it when the legends retire. Best of luck to you in wherever life takes you.

12 Likes

Sad but I’m glad for you finding your way out. Even though this was indeed a brutal one.

All best wishes, and hope you won’t find another sinkhole like this one.

8 Likes

I know this is from last time, but your other talents should also be celebrated. Farewell Maestro :notes:

13 Likes

We will all leave the game in the end…
You will be missed - most of all your songs… I was still hoping to hear a version of ‘Holding out for a Hero’ from you.
Wishing you all the best! :kissing_cat: :dragon_face:

8 Likes

What! @KLinMayhem, farewell and stay well…just wondering :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Farewell KlinMayhem, all the best !!!
Thanks for Everything you share with us in here :wine_glass:

5 Likes

Farewell @KLinMayhem!
It was an honour share some thoughts and other stuff like midnight drunk talks…

I understand and respect your decision but it’s just a sad day!

Wish you the best and stay safe!

11 Likes