Fare thee well @KlinMayhem... Farewell

Farewell @KLinMayhem my friend.

You will be missed both in Beta, in the Game and and on the forum here!

I will miss the jokes, beers and drunk chats we’ve had!

Raising a glass in your honour.

38 Likes

I’m truly sorry to see you go (again), but understand completely, given that last time you left/returned, the premise was to cut your spending way down, and clearly that didn’t work out as planned.

I still greatly appreciate you sharing your spending history and roster last year, and again now. I honestly think that post last year showing the costs associated with your roster is still one of the most useful pieces of information on the Forum.

I hope whatever you do next for fun is enjoyable for you (and more budget friendly!).

Thanks for all of your contributions to the Forum, Beta, and the community.

34 Likes

It was nice to meet you .

I will miss you , your humor , kindness and beer :beer:
Thanks for all your analysis .
Stay as you are , and stay safe .:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

In case anyone is wondering what permanent means…

/has another beer.

I wonder how much beer 33k buys. Hmm

19 Likes

:frowning:

Farewell my friend.

11 Likes

Thanks Zephyr1 and Guvnor. Feel free to post that clip in beta room. I dont care.

10 Likes

Nooooo @KLinMayhem… say it ain’t so… gonna miss you bud…

Beer is good.

7 Likes

Sorry to see you go. But when you quantify the spend it’s easy to see what drove it. Hopefully you’ll breathe easier tomorrow knowing you don’t have quests to do or heroes to chase down. I was able to curb spending quite a bit and I have found it makes the game more fun for me to play.

Good luck.

8 Likes

Thanks @Qboro. I thought hard on our conversation we had, but ultimately decided this was the best course of action for myself.

10 Likes

So much for keeping it lowkey lol

9 Likes

You really don’t do anything in half measures, do you? :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Nup can’t let you go out in anything less than a blaze of glory

Pun intended

I will say, I regret not ever being able to play with you and the other blazers. Ambition just isn’t the same now :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I think @Guvnor knows we all like you too much for that

9 Likes

I wish you every success in your future endeavours. I’ve learnt lots from your posts and am still in shock. Wow!

Be blessed :smile:!

11 Likes

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right!

6 Likes

Wow, this is really sad indeed. One more legend retires from the EnP world. Thanks for everything you have done for the community and in beta. Will definitely miss those beer jokes and songs. All the best with all your future endeavors. Stay safe and take care. @KLinMayhem :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Thank you @KLinMayhem, you have been a presence I’ve enjoyed in these hallowed halls. I’ll miss seeing you, your comments, and your commentary.

Good luck in the next thing you have going on.

I must say this is fairly final

9 Likes

While we weren’t acquainted long, it was definitely entertaining. I learned allot from you. It was a pleasure to have met you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

6 Likes

You always have to do what’s best for you bro… we’ll miss you. Wish you the best!

8 Likes

Wish you the best and hope you stay safe!

Thanks for the transparency, laughs and feedback you’ve consistently provided the forum & other players

13 Likes