Fan art from ARKTIKA

I will add one more picture to my gallery :upside_down_face: :wink:

15 Likes

I’m sad I’ve missed out on this artwork until now…lol!

Literally about spit my coffee out at work when I saw Grimble riding Ranvir!

This post will be bookmarked for future viewing when work is a drag!

Well done @ArktikaTF

4 Likes

Great! I really like to share positivity with people.)))) Thank you for appreciating my humor.

7 Likes

Another picture has filled up my gallery of nonsense )))))

15 Likes

I can empathize well with Dawa! Impressive and hilarious!

2 Likes

Ha ha, this idea is great ~

2 Likes

And most importantly - very relevant. Especially in the morning. I’m thinking about printing this picture and hanging it on the wall in the kitchen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you, dear friend! :blush:Taking this opportunity, I want to say that I really like your work! Thanks for the cool art! :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

@Bai_Ming Tell me, please, did you draw any pictures for season 5?

Brilliant images, you are so talented :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t think we can talk about talent here. Most likely, we can talk about the presence of imagination and some skills in Photoshop. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Talent comes in all shapes and sizes - I think you are talented and creative :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@ArktikaTF,
like @Gwniver, I also think that you have a wonderful sense of proportion and harmony.
I look forward to your next work.
Best wishes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some monsters haven’t appeared yet

That is so much me, when anyone tries to pull me into a work meeting before I’ve had my coffee! Haha hilarious!

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :sob: Ok this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on this forum.

Not sure how I’d missed this thread before. Why is the community content section hidden way down here? Lazy people like me will take more than a year to even notice it exists. :joy:

9 Likes

Check this out too if you like game humor - E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky - #4784 by sleepyhead

2 Likes

solution: stop being lazy lol

1 Like

This solution sounds so tiresome. :joy:

At the request of the community, a new building will be added to the game starting from version 50.0 in order to improve the quality of life. And then this moron has already tortured everyone to go into the bushes at the citadel! :see_no_evil:
On the 20th floor of the building, another roll of toilet paper and an air freshener will be added to it.

21 Likes