Fan art from ARKTIKA

Thank you very much for your good feedback! I’m glad I was able to surprise you ))))

2 Likes

You are fantastic. Congratulations! I love your pictures

2 Likes

I like them so much , @ArktikaTF , is there a chance to use them in my discord server as banners :wink: ? I hope you don’t mind … I will wait for ur acceptance ?

3 Likes

I certainly don’t mind ))) Use it :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you , yes I will ! :ok_hand:t4::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I haven’t done fan art for a long time. But now the inspiration is back. In the meantime, I am creating new fan art, for you friends, one picture for the mood. ))) Bane says no to alcohol! Inspired by a Soviet propaganda poster. )))

Original Russian

Я уже давно не занимался фан-артом. Но теперь вдохновение вернулось. А пока я создаю новый фан-арт, для вас, друзья, одну картинку для настроения. ))) Бэйн говорит нет алкоголю! Вдохновлен советским пропагандистским плакатом. )))

14 Likes

Awesome :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do please more!! Your work is so funny.

С п а с и б о !!!

3 Likes

Thank you, dear friend! I’m glad that my pictures have lifted your mood! :blush: :hugs: :kissing_heart: But you can’t even imagine how difficult it is for me now. SGG themselves made such a mockery of their heroes, dressing them in stupid costumes, that I am now at a complete loss what even more ridiculous can be thought of :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

i misses this - sorry to hear you are finding it difficult :frowning: at least we have your older work to look at and to cheer us up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice work I loved it!!!

Thats my saturday morning

2 Likes

I’m laughing so hard that I’m crying too! Well done!

1 Like

Excellent! This is brilliant!

1 Like

I’m glad that I lifted your mood )))))))))))

When I was asked to show my Richard with emblems. I showed them…

15 Likes

Great content. Thank you for sharing it.

2 Likes

Спасибо! Thanks! I am pleased )))

1 Like

Love it! Great job! Very nice

These are awesome. Curious to see what you come up with for the ninjas

1 Like

my dear @ArktikaTF I am so sorry you are leaving the forum and the game. I will miss you. I regret that ordinary Russians such as yourself are also suffering because of the actions of the Russian leadership. I hope you and your loved ones are all well, and that we will see you again in the future after the violence in Ukraine ends, and I hope it will be soon…

16 Likes