Fan art from ARKTIKA

@Rook I promised you a gift! It’s ready! I made this picture especially for you :wink: :kissing_heart:

33 Likes

Does she have…ears? Yesssss! :grin:

2 Likes

But they are not ears. This is a hat made out of newspaper. We used to make these hats often and put them on our heads when we were doing repairs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s also a newspaper boat! love it

2 Likes

I saw it’s newspaper ears, she’s part cat you know :rofl:

EDIT: Is there any particular meaning to the yellow paint? And where she’s standing on the ladder? I like that, and I’m curious.

2 Likes

Today I have another painting in my collection… I’ve wanted to put Tyrum on skis for a long time. His posture was perfect for that. As a result, we got this Tyrum-biathlete ))

39 Likes

:laughing::joy::laughing::joy: tharlt is perfect right there

4 Likes

And when he isn’t skiing, he’s running a marathon or participating in the discus throw.:rofl:

4 Likes

I really love this, I always thought Tyrum had a weird, weird pose… like he was trying to show his legs off or something! At least this makes the pose make sense!

4 Likes

and one more picture in my collection )))

36 Likes

I love Chochin @ArktikaTF! I’m still laughing! Probably Tyrum is hurrying to him … so he can offer comfort!

4 Likes

Those arts are visually perfect! which program do you use? it can help me to improve the calendars making

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! :blush: I make my images in Photoshop.

2 Likes

I will add another image from the series " What do your heroes do when you are offline". I think Little John works as a butcher in his spare time. ))

28 Likes

Hurray! My video won the contest! Thank you very much, friends, to all who voted for my work! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

@ArktikaTF i think SG need to hire you!
Absolutely incredible works, wow

3 Likes

congratulations!!! well-deserved win for sure!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much, my dear! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m very pleased. ))))

2 Likes

Really love when people surprised me.

@ArktikaTF amazing fan pics.

Lots of laughs and very impressed by your imagination.

3 Likes