Fan art from ARKTIKA

Yup he seems to be everywhere just like rats :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Was wondering the same too, and certainly won’t be below them to Brogan an enemy for the event (and was a little surprised that they didn’t).

But there are still 6 animals that were not used in this event (Rabbit, Dragon, Horse, Sheep, Dog, and Pig). I have a feeling if they were going to Brogan any one (besides that great choice of the rat you had), it would probably end up being the Pig.

1 Like

I think the way they make use of poor old faithful Brogan he’s more likely to end up a dog.

1 Like

I can see that happening too…Brogan being a thug for hire, but there is no job he won’t do, no low that’s beneath him, he will take any job just as long as he gets paid.

But there comes a time when even the most “loyal” and “faithful” of lapdogs will snap back. Brogan-verse of Madness, Revenge of the Thugs: Brogans Strike Back.

2 Likes

I hello, you created a good topic and inspired me to draw … many would like to be able to do it like you … and show that they can develop their creative talents …)) :paintbrush: :art:

1 Like

Russian spoiler. Tyr. New suit :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Good one @ArktikaTF now let’s see who else gets it.

1 Like

Brogan was robbed of his hustling duties! He needs a mini Cupid costume for valentine’s

Poor Cheburashka didn’t get to eat any oranges

1 Like

дае арты

Post must be at least 20 characters.

1 Like

@ArktikaTF Please :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Xenda honestly looks like @ArktikaTF 's fanart for queen of hearts

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

Stumbling upon this thread was an utter delight :+1: fantastic work @ArktikaTF ! My face hurts from so much smiling :blush:, but worth the pain! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Awesome! I like Zeline

1 Like

can’t believe I missed Rat-Brogan hahahaha I nearly spilled my coffee, I was laughing so much

3 Likes

Might be fish brogan!?
IMG_2133

8 Likes

Is definitely Fish Brogan :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe @ArktikaTF will favour us with a fish monger brogan? Or even a fish, fish monger brogan :pray:. That I would like to see :+1:

:v:

2 Likes

and of course posting this along with such a pic… would well be genius :+1:

:v:

1 Like

He ready for valentine week