Fan art from ARKTIKA

I’m so confused - I feel like laughing and crying at the same time looking at that picture :smile: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

14 Likes

I think Richard Gere says Hachiko: “Look, I have one Limit Breaker for you” :see_no_evil: :joy:

6 Likes

And here you can read in the eyes: “Hmm, Joon, I have a great offer for you - would you be so kind as to remove your emblems and give them to me?” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

sooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

From Russia with great love, friends! I can list the names of those people I love for a very long time and really appreciate their help to me personally and to the entire gaming community! Be happy in the new year! And the happiness of every person, regardless of nationality, is the health and happiness of his loved ones! Thank you, friends, that you are! Love, appreciate and take care of your loved ones! Happy New Year!

13 Likes

Happy New Year to you as well @ArktikaTF! may you be blessed with all the good things in life, and every success.

2 Likes

@ArktikaTF, she’s too beautiful but thank you a lot! I wish you the same! :rofl: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Очень круто… impressed… very good upgrade… i think you found exectly real face of each hero :rofl:

1 Like

Kulervo is looking excellent… it is much better to see this instead of village suit) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: sexy …maybe you caught special pleasure from it))

1 Like

It was in the evening. There was nothing to do… :blush: So there was another fan art in my collection - a suit for a Gormek. Orc Rock forever :metal: :metal: :metal: :laughing:

18 Likes

Staaap, u givin’ them idea for costume 3 :rofl:

4 Likes

They have such a rich and strange fantasy that I have long been embarrassed to post my modest fan art :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Hey @ArktikaTF I’ll love to see Augustus in your imaginations :heart: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi! Wouldn’t that be a violation of the law? I won’t be banned for promoting you know what? :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

LoL :sweat_smile:
Then I’ll wait for your next art

2 Likes

I know you have August. Could you make a full-length screenshot of it for me? :wink:

4 Likes

Here it is :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks 20 символов :hugs: :kissing_heart: :wink:

2 Likes

Cool! Maybe my new forum avatar? :thinking: :rofl: :metal:

3 Likes