Fan art from ARKTIKA

@sleepyhead look at this! :point_up_2:You still have a chance to change your mind and forget about your idea with hats! Otherwise I will be able to implement it! (I think it sounds like a threat… and, yes, it sounds like a threat) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

there is so much good stuff here, i’m kinda mad i didn’t discover this thread sooner. :joy: amazing stuff, Arktika!!

5 Likes

thank you! :blush: :kissing_heart: Unfortunately, I’m reviving this topic less and less now. As soon as SGG started making costumes for heroes, it became extremely difficult for me to compete with them! :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

@ArktikaTF you are amazing, so creative, you have surpassed my expectations!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder if SG will ever make this a costume for that hero :rofl:

3 Likes

:expressionless: Couldn’t you just not show them the pictures. I needed that tabasco for my eyes. :sob:

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? I find your ideas much better than SGG’s.

I may be weird though, the future S5 kitten hero is one of my favorite designs, but people seem to be outraged because it’s “too cartoonish to be worthy of a 5* and an Egyptian god.”

I can’t stop laughing at how stupid of a point it is and at how seriously they take the game however, so I win either way. :joy:

5 Likes

Haha, that is so funny! You created this thread for fun and SG took it seriously. :joy:

Rainy Saturday, Arkitka feeling creative.
Arktika: Let’s erease Jean-Francois’ sword and fireball. He has a nice pose, hmm… What should I give him to make him look funny? I know! A vacuum cleaner, he looks like he’s vacuuming!
The forum: Haha, hilarious! Awesome! Crazy! Love it! Lol!
SG: We would like to announce a new Jean-Francois costume!

S5 legendary little kitten is worse than Santa in sunglasses and a huge bird of prey holding with its claws a… juice box?

3 Likes

:joy: I get not liking an artwork, but having weird standards is just hilarious.

Some people were mad because Thor, the most powerful god in Norse mythology - which isn’t even true, but I guess Marvel has replaced history books - sucks. Not because the hero sucks. Just because he’s Thor and he must be OP, or nothing makes sense anymore. :sob:

Or some bs about ninjas not belonging to the game’s lore. What game’s lore? There are knights, pirates, robot animals, fighting pandas, purple hair steampunk girls, Santa’s reindeer, Red Hood, Alice, chess pieces, strippers fighting with a magic wand and they’re trying to make sense of it? How are ninjas more random than this?

5 Likes

Let’s add aliens and anime girls too and we will have a mix of everything that you can imagine.

I understand that people would like to see good looking heroes, strong and majestic, but I accepted some time ago that I will see from time to time heroes that are silly-looking like C.Roc, ugly like Slayers/Morris, weird like 2C. Quintus and so on.
On one hand we have knights, magicians and magic creatures, on the other hand we have Santa, ninjas and Frankenstein. Clearly there is no theme. Also we have cartoonish S5 little kitty, smiling and being cute and we have half-naked woman dressed as a vamp. All is mixed up, but I like most artworks. I complained a little bit how Slayers are poorly drawn, but that is my opinion and some people like them.
Is there really a big discussion somewhere about this kitty? I read a post or two, but didn’t realize that it is such a big deal. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: Don’t make Bruce nervous! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8yG

5 Likes

:joy: It’s Bruce who’s making me nervous rn, not the other way around. Put down the nunchaku Bruce, I’m sure we can talk this out!

P.s. I’m wondering what the best hybrid would be now. Drake/Athena? Drake/Chakkosrot? Drake/Zulag? :thinking:

1 Like

We already have an anime girl: the new Quintus costume. Malicna is pretty close too.

1 Like

When Kalevala came around and heroes were released… Kullervo just strike me as having similar facial features and expressions with Jokahainen, but there was just something more to him that I couldn’t figure out where I have seen him before, then it dawned on me.

4 Likes

@NicoX @Sorvina @sleepyhead @Luna @dawnsempires @Shadowlander @Gwniver @L33tVortex12596 @Hexa what degree of roasting of salmon Loki do you prefer, friends?

25 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :sob: Put the salmon down Boldtusk! I want sashimi.

4 Likes

Haha, nice one. :joy:
It is purple… Isn’t it poisonous?

Yes please!

3 Likes

bwahahahaa one good use for Salmon Loki! you are brilliant @ArktikaTF maybe with a side of Telluria salad?

3 Likes

Almond encrusted with a banana hint of cinnamon cream sauce for me plz

2 Likes

And a glass of cold drink “Weak Klaern” - blue curacao and little alcohol in it.

2 Likes